Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I have the majority of rare squads other than Wave 4 for sale in the Sightings and Sales subforum. Check out Orc's Heroscape Sale.
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

Hey all,

I just realized that my Saylind figure has vanished. So if anyone has a Saylind figure (I still have the card) please let me know and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks.
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:34 PM

Scapergal is surprisingly tart

Orc's heroscape sale under sightings and sales he has one listed with no card.
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:53 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Just had a good deal with Serenity01 who was very cool throughout.

Also, just added some heavies, 4th Mass, and gladiatrons to my trade list - found some squads I didn't even know I had!

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:36 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Just had a good deal with Serenity01 who was very cool throughout.

Also, just added some heavies, 4th Mass, and gladiatrons to my trade list - found some squads I didn't even know I had!
I wish I could find Squads like that and have never known I've had them...
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Here's my recipe for success:

1. Live in a foreign country for several years and have all the scape you buy shipped to your parents house.

2. Have your parents ship some of that to you and pack some away.

3. You move back to America. Ship some scape in a big container. Ship some in a separate small container. Bring some of your scape with you on the plane. Sell some and give some away in the foreign country.

4. Have your parents move and get all their stuff and your stuff mixed up in hundreds of boxes, that go into storage because they downsized.

5. Keep half of the scape you know about on shelves and half in unmarked boxes.

6. Keep no records of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I wish I could find Squads like that and have never known I've had them...

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We've created a new "Sales and Trades" forum to handle all selling and trading on heroscapers.com. Along with the new forum is a new set of rules related to selling/trading.

The first time you browse to the forum it should redirect you to the rules thread, which is also stickied in the forum. If you are actively trading, please post your haves/wants in the new forum and discontinue use of this thread, which we are phasing out.

Let us know if you have any questions! The best spot to ask those questions may be as a in the thread linked here.

~Xorlof

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:04 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Thank you, Xorlof!

I'm glad to see this finally taking shape! I always thought a trade forum would be better than this thread. That said, I'm a little sad to see the longest running thread I've ever created coming to an end.

6.75 years running with more than 12,000 posts!
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:41 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

Looking to trade my classic scape.

I have :

Deathchasers of thesk x4

mezzodemons x4

krug

kozuke samurai

tagawa samurai (with markers)

neilfheim

braxis

sir hawthorn

kaemon awa

cyprien esewein

jotun

WANTS:

only yugioh cards.

AS A WHOLE (not bits and pieces)

evotile najasho x3
evotile westlo x3
evosaur cerato x3
evosaur diplo x2
evosaur vulcano x2
evozar laggia x3
evozar dolkka x2

evo-diversity x3
evo-force x3
pot of duality x2
solem warning x2

(lowest rareity is fine)

As a whole (not bits and pieces)

pashuul x2
darksoul x3
emmersblade x3
boggart knight x3
faultroll x2
hyunlei x2
dimmentional prison
super mega nimble hampster
pot of duality x2
solem warning x2

(lowest rareity is fine)

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Weapon X - This thread is now defunct.

Please, see Xorlof's post above: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...69#post1761569
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I am closing this thread. All sales and trades should now be done in the new Sales and Trades forum.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I am closing this thread. All sales and trades should now be done (while following the new rules) in the new Sales and Trades forum.
Clarified.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online