Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old November 12th, 2013, 10:34 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah NHSD 2013

What time Saturday does everyone want to call it a day? After five rounds? More?
Old November 14th, 2013, 01:13 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lets shout for 5 rounds, but we will see how it goes once we get started.
Old November 14th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd rather play for 5 rounds than shout.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Odd number attendance...
P.S. What about one three-player map? Kill the player to your left, most points killed is the winner of that one?

Onichi can't make it, and I'm unsure whether Bangerters will be making it as well. Have mentioned it to them more than once, and was planning on seeing them two weeks ago, but it didn't happen.

Onichi wants to do something between Christmas & New Year's, though. Dec. 28 or Jan. 4 are both between Xmas & the beginning of school. Anyone? Anyone?

I think if we have to shout for five rounds straight, we'll all be hoarse. Perhaps if we just talk loudly the first round?

Last edited by UtahScott; November 14th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old November 14th, 2013, 07:13 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

As it would happen, an appointment I thought was for 8:00 on Saturday is actually at noon. Looks like I probably won't make it after all.
Old November 14th, 2013, 08:07 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by beisaic View Post
As it would happen, an appointment I thought was for 8:00 on Saturday is actually at noon. Looks like I probably won't make it after all.
That's to bad...If that appointment isn't to long we would love to see you after it for a few rounds.

Also, we should shoot for 5 rounds and you only have to shout during the championship round if you want to...
Old November 15th, 2013, 12:46 PM

Yeah, very likely no Bangerters.

So, ten people then?
Old November 15th, 2013, 01:22 PM
has been BANNED

That's what it looks like...wish it was more but it will still be a good time.
Old November 15th, 2013, 05:56 PM
has been BANNED

Hope you guys are excited for tomorrow! Added Blackroot to the maps.

Is anyone bring a prize? I will have a Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior (SoV) with card to give away.
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:51 PM

Prize for you, maybe. Do you have a poster tube?
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I used to have , like, 20 unopened blister packs. Thanks to my stupid neighbor kid opening most of them when he came to play with my children, I now only have 4. I'll Bring one for the table. WoA/rats, or Heroes wave 1 (That's mittens , MGD, Kelda, etc.) Preferences?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 17th, 2013, 04:00 PM
has been BANNED

Thanks to everyone for coming a making it a fun day of Heroscape...and for UtahScott and the B.I.V. for providing a few prizes!!

I will be posting pictures and a small write-up on my blog hopefully by tomorrow sometime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day