Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 11th, 2010, 08:12 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape's DEADLIEST WARRIOR

Hmmmmm
I'd say knight but as we don't know the pirate...
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:05 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape's Deadliest Warrior

10th Regiment of Foot
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:59 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
10th Regiment of Foot
Kinda makes sense, but we have to take in consideration the Blunderbus, which was the feature weapon of the pirate that made its win over the knight. Perhaps Shotgun Blast Special Attack?

So who's assuming the roles for the IRA, Spetsnaz, Green Beret, and Taliban?

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 11th, 2010, 05:39 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

man there are so many different knights to choose from.
the KoW, Sir Denrick, Sir Hawethorne, Sir Gilbert, Sir Dupuis, the Templar cavalry.

Who could be a good pirate candidate? My first guess was the lawman, Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan, but James Murphy would be a better "Pirate" than Johnny, just because of his wip attack.

I'm going to have to vote, Murphy VS Denrick!
Old May 11th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

I think I'll finalize my knight advocation. Knights FtW!
Old May 11th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just little bit of extrapolation from this since the Tarns are 50 points and the Izumi are 60 points.

Assuming that points are an accurate representation of equality, the Izumi should win 60/(60+50) percent of the time (which comes out to 54.545%). Since, through the simulation they ended up winning 62.267%, this means that compared to the Tarns, the Izumi are not only winners, but more worth their points (by almost 8%). Interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old May 11th, 2010, 06:09 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, That's an interesting thing to notice, ET. +rep for awesome insight!
Old May 11th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I'm surprised that so many people thought that the Tarns would beat the Izumi. I had no doubt that the Samurai's Counterstrike would overcome the Viking's extra fig.

@Brewster-When you run a new sim you should update the title announcing the opponents so that people know there's a new match-up.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:03 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I'm surprised that so many people thought that the Tarns would beat the Izumi. I had no doubt that the Samurai's Counterstrike would overcome the Viking's extra fig.

@Brewster-When you run a new sim you should update the title announcing the opponents so that people know there's a new match-up.
Vikings are too slow for the Samurai, proven in both Deadliest Warrior and this sim

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

I just remembered the Monk VS Maori Warrior. Win Chiu Woo VS Brave Arrow anyone???
Old May 12th, 2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
That's a good idea, I'll be sure to do that next time.

By the way...

The reason why I don't release the matchups ahead of time is because I don't want people running the sims early and spoiling it
Old May 12th, 2010, 06:14 PM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

one word JOTUN!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units