Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 13th, 2012, 12:50 AM

Arts&Crafts124 Woo who?
Re: Oct 13th Louisville NHSD With Prizes!

Hey could somebody bring a Cyprien and Marcu
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:17 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Hey, can somebody please bring me 4 squads of Axegrinders and Migol Ironwill. Thanks.
Okay.

Old October 13th, 2012, 01:18 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arts&Crafts124 View Post
Hey could somebody bring a Cyprien and Marcu
Okay.

Old October 13th, 2012, 01:19 AM
What A Daseline

Right before I head out the door, I'll check one last time around 10:00 in morning to see if anyone else needs anything.

I'm also bring Ticalla Sunrise if we need another map.

Old October 13th, 2012, 07:56 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

Finally got my plans locked down 100% yesterday, it's me + 2 (dad and brother), and we're bringing Ice Blossom by STAROCEAN980.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

I won't be able to make it. Picked up a really bad cold a few days ago. Would hate to sneeze all over my opponents. Hope you guys have fun!

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old October 13th, 2012, 06:18 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We missed you Slippery!

Did anyone leave with an extra Stinger? I seem to be missing one.

Good day! Thanks for everyone for coming out... I can't believe that Valkrill won the whole thing... fear the Eradicators!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:52 PM
What A Daseline

I went with:

Marro Dividersx6
Taelord
Marro Warriors
Zettian Guards

I originally wanted to play Drones, but whenever I'm not playing with Raelin in my army, I tend to look for some kind of gimmick that might help offset her missing defensive boost. It was nice to get the bad taste out of my mouth from the last time I played Dividers. As long as your whole strategy doesn't depend on their dividing, then they play as nice surprise bonus whenever they do.

I finished 4-1, won the Utgar title, ended up 3rd place overall.

I was out-played by Jacob [NecroBlade], David [Viideosayg], and Nelson (do I have the correct name, William? My only loss was to his damn Omegacron build on the worst map ever). In fact, I'm not so sure about my chances against William [Major Q23] either. If the match hadn't gone to time, I think I would give him the edge. Hard to say. Big shock a Glad/Blast army going to time.

Anyway, I didn't play my army very well. But when you hit on your divides at the right time, it can make up for a whole bunch of incompetence. As they say, I'd rather be lucky than good.

Old October 13th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

My army was:
Laglor
Blastatrons x2
Gladiatrons x3
Krav Maga Agents

Game one: Chris(Q9, Nikitas, Krav, Laglor, Black Wyrmlings x3) On Sirocco. Didn't need to move Laglor, Krav were set for first round with one on height and two on shadow with trees. Black Wyrmlings came out and killed 2 Krav. Moved up Glad/Blast and shot Q9 to bits with 4 attacks of 5 per turn. Then killed Laglor. Time called. He had 2 Nikitas and I had lost 2 squads of Glads and 1 squad of Blast. Win

Game 2: Chuck(Braxas, Black Wyrmling, 3 Glads, 2 Blast) On Road Rampage. Brought Krav up to early. Killed a few Trons then got poisoned. Moved up my Trons now. Was able to get 4 wounds on Braxas. Braxas the disingaged 3 Glads and took the Kelda Glyph. A few more hits on the Queen but then he pulled her back and protected her to save points. I couldn't kill Braxas or enoughTrons to win in time. He had lost one squad of each Glads and Blast. I had lost the same plus Krav. Loss

Game 3: Saywer(Karmon Awa, Tagawa Archers x2, Tagawa Samuri, Kozuke, Hatamoto Taro) On Ticilla Sunrise. I moved up Krav, with height, they killed everything and only got attacked once, by a Kozuke. I had lost nothing, I had killed everything. Win

Game 4: Gordon, Deroche(Dividers x6, Taelord, Marro Warriors, Zettian Guards) On Blackroot. I moved up my Laglor and Krav and once 2 Krav died I drop the last on back. I the moved up my Trons. I was to spread out and moved my Glads into Taelords Aura. I played bad, simple as that. Time was called with a dead squad of Glads and a dead squad of Dividers. Loss

Game 5: Marcus, El Diablo(Knights x5, Raelin, Gilbert, Shotgun Sully) on Fossil. Moved up Laglor and Krav first. Krav on height did a lot of damage. Killed so something like 2 squads of Knights. I then moved up my Trons to protect my still 3 alive Krav. Set up a nice line of Glads the resumed with my heighten Krav. Time was called after a few rounds of good defence for me. I had killed 3 squads of Knights and Shotgun Sully. I had lost a squad of Blast and one of Glads. Win

Finished 3-2. Raelin really does make the Glad/Blast combo super elite. Laglor is helpful but not to the level Raelin does. Lots of fun. Thanks to everyone!

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:11 PM
What A Daseline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Raelin really does make the Glad/Blast combo super elite. Laglor is helpful but not to the level Raelin does. Lots of fun. Thanks to everyone!
QFT!

Old October 13th, 2012, 11:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

4-1*, first place, Valkrill champ with

360 Havech Eradicators x4
180 Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
030 Deathstrike Thrall
030 Preyblood Thrall

I fought Ullar's MegaSilver in round 1, defeating Venoc Vipers x6, Venoc Warlord, Charos, Kyntela. My early defense rolls were great (consistently ), but this was my closest match, coming down to 1 Havech killing Kyntela.

Round 2 I faced Einar's Sawyer with HamTaro, Tagawa Archers x2, Kaemon Awasome, Tagawa, Kozuke. We were on the worst map. Seriously, whatever that map was, no one should ever build it ever again. Kaemon almost had me beat early, but my stream of Havechs eventually pushed through and there wasn't much the samurai could do to them at that point.

Next up was my toughest match, Vydar's Chuck with Glads x3, Braxas, Blasts x2, Black Wyrmling. This game went to time, as Glad/Blasts tend to do. Havechs rushed to take out as many Glads as possible early, and some double attacks scared them away. Braxas came out and breathed on some Havechs, but retreated after being wounded. Taking out the rest of the Glads meant there wasn't much the Blasts could do, and even though I had to switch to Vulcanmechs, the last Havech survived giving me the win on points.

Round 4 I was against Jandar's Nelson's Omnicron Snipers x2, Omegacron, Repulsors x4, Zetacron. Lucky for me the map made it difficult for him to easily get out of his start zone and set up. That, plus my luck with the dice was back: I rolled below average on only 5 attacks all game, which meant his 3 Defense almost never held up. I used only Havechs for this win.

Suddenly I was 4-0. WTF just happened? I brought a Valkrill army because I was hoping all 7 generals would be represented (they were!). As the only Valkrill player, technically I won him anyway, but somehow I'd managed to legitimize it! I really didn't think there was a good enough army for this general, but apparently I was wrong...

*Last was Utgar's Deroche playing Dividers x6, Taelord, Zettians, Marro Warriors. Technically this was a win twice over, but this was my one loss. After losing all the Marro Warriors, Zettians, and Taelord in only a couple rounds, Deroche wanted to throw in the towel (win 1). I said no, you have like 20 Dividers, it's far from over for you. We played on, then when time (finish the round) was called I was up on points, but only had a couple Havechs and one Vulcanmech left. I could've pulled the Havechs back enough that he couldn't kill them and secure the victory (win 2), but that's cowardly and boring, so I went on the offensive and lost for it.

Maybe now Deroche will really believe what he told me he'd learned from me before: never give up! (Did I give up when Haduc was facing multiple squads of Mezzodemons and Stingers? No; and I won! Did I give up when Mogrimm was facing lots of Stingers with a Hive and again when he was wounded facing a camping squad of 4th? No; and I won those, too!)

Also,
FEAR THE NAZI PIDOVE!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
I went with:

Marro Dividersx6
Taelord
Marro Warriors
Zettian Guards

I originally wanted to play Drones, but whenever I'm not playing with Raelin in my army, I tend to look for some kind of gimmick that might help offset her missing defensive boost. It was nice to get the bad taste out of my mouth from the last time I played Dividers. As long as your whole strategy doesn't depend on their dividing, then they play as nice surprise bonus whenever they do.

I finished 4-1, won the Utgar title, ended up 3rd place overall.

I was out-played by Jacob [NecroBlade], David [Viideosayg], and Nelson (do I have the correct name, William? My only loss was to his damn Omegacron build on the worst map ever). In fact, I'm not so sure about my chances against William [Major Q23] either. If the match hadn't gone to time, I think I would give him the edge. Hard to say. Big shock a Glad/Blast army going to time.

Anyway, I didn't play my army very well. But when you hit on your divides at the right time, it can make up for a whole bunch of incompetence. As they say, I'd rather be lucky than good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
4-1*, first place, Valkrill champ with

360 Havech Eradicators x4
180 Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
030 Deathstrike Thrall
030 Preyblood Thrall

I fought Ullar's MegaSilver in round 1, defeating Venoc Vipers x6, Venoc Warlord, Charos, Kyntela. My early defense rolls were great (consistently ), but this was my closest match, coming down to 1 Havech killing Kyntela.

Round 2 I faced Einar's Sawyer with HamTaro, Tagawa Archers x2, Kaemon Awasome, Tagawa, Kozuke. We were on the worst map. Seriously, whatever that map was, no one should ever build it ever again. Kaemon almost had me beat early, but my stream of Havechs eventually pushed through and there wasn't much the samurai could do to them at that point.

Next up was my toughest match, Vydar's Chuck with Glads x3, Braxas, Blasts x2, Black Wyrmling. This game went to time, as Glad/Blasts tend to do. Havechs rushed to take out as many Glads as possible early, and some double attacks scared them away. Braxas came out and breathed on some Havechs, but retreated after being wounded. Taking out the rest of the Glads meant there wasn't much the Blasts could do, and even though I had to switch to Vulcanmechs, the last Havech survived giving me the win on points.

Round 4 I was against Jandar's Nelson's Omnicron Snipers x2, Omegacron, Repulsors x4, Zetacron. Lucky for me the map made it difficult for him to easily get out of his start zone and set up. That, plus my luck with the dice was back: I rolled below average on only 5 attacks all game, which meant his 3 Defense almost never held up. I used only Havechs for this win.

Suddenly I was 4-0. WTF just happened? I brought a Valkrill army because I was hoping all 7 generals would be represented (they were!). As the only Valkrill player, technically I won him anyway, but somehow I'd managed to legitimize it! I really didn't think there was a good enough army for this general, but apparently I was wrong...

*Last was Utgar's Deroche playing Dividers x6, Taelord, Zettians, Marro Warriors. Technically this was a win twice over, but this was my one loss. After losing all the Marro Warriors, Zettians, and Taelord in only a couple rounds, Deroche wanted to throw in the towel (win 1). I said no, you have like 20 Dividers, it's far from over for you. We played on, then when time (finish the round) was called I was up on points, but only had a couple Havechs and one Vulcanmech left. I could've pulled the Havechs back enough that he couldn't kill them and secure the victory (win 2), but that's cowardly and boring, so I went on the offensive and lost for it.

Maybe now Deroche will really believe what he told me he'd learned from me before: never give up! (Did I give up when Haduc was facing multiple squads of Mezzodemons and Stingers? No; and I won! Did I give up when Mogrimm was facing lots of Stingers with a Hive and again when he was wounded facing a camping squad of 4th? No; and I won those, too!)

Also,
FEAR THE NAZI PIDOVE!

Please say this wasn't my map... Seriously, however, for those who played on my map (The Hotway or the Highway), could you give input on what you thought of the map?

Last edited by Sheep; October 13th, 2012 at 11:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day