Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 12th, 2013, 03:09 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Decision Made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
It would be up if my dnd group didn't meet tonight and I didn't have to be up super early. I've made my decision but I want to actually type stuff up that's good not this quick little spiel. You'll get something good from me in the morning. I promise.

~Dysole, quickly
That is good to know. At least you can read my little thing that I had planned at least and tell me what you think as well. Can't wait for the results.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old November 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

That looks awesome Bro-man, and I do know how you feel. The whole reason I had to do all that writing on Sunday was because I'd put it off for so long that I lost motivation.

And by the way, that unexplored lands stuff sounds completely awesome. You could probably write a whole new fanfic about it.

EL~anxiously awaiting the new prompt, so he can show these newbs how it's done ;P

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old November 12th, 2013, 06:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Finality

So here we are.

3rd place.
Spoiler Alert!

2nd place.
Spoiler Alert!

1st place.
Spoiler Alert!

There you go.

~Dysole, who will see if he joins in on the next one

Last edited by Dysole; November 12th, 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Also, Bro-man, there's some very interesting ideas but I usually like to save final judgment until I see a completed work.
Old November 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Back to back wins, nice.
Dysole and I definitely don't have a deal of picking each other going on either, that would be preposterous.

So as for prompt, lets see how 'bout this:
Quote:
One of the generals has another wrapped around his/her finger. The other Valkyrie know they must break this strong-arming of another general's decisions as it gives the controlling Valkyrie too much political and military sway.
Do what you want with this. I don't care how the Valkyrie is controlling the other it could be mind-control, kidnapping a loved one, political dirt, whatever. The controlled general doesn't even have to be aware that he is merely a puppet. I however, the judge/reader, would like to know how the controlling is happening. Also I'm not to worried how the other generals find out, or if it is even multiple generals that know, maybe only one has discovered this foul deed. Also the other generals can handle the situation however they please, they could even take advantage of the situation if they so please. I think that's it.
Also a few notes on the judge:
Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy writing.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; November 12th, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: grammar stuff
Old November 12th, 2013, 06:37 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Nice prompt! I'll be sure to write something up if I have the time

-NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 12th, 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Oh, I forgot. Congrats Crixus33!
Old November 12th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

I like the prompt. I've already got my story planned, and will begin writing later today. This one should be significantly longer, as I will have more than the 2.5 hours I did on the previous one .
Old November 12th, 2013, 08:25 PM

This reminds me of another story I used before. Not sure how I can make this useful but I might have an idea.

Also glad that you like what I had in mind Elven lord with the last Prompt. You want me to post that story at a later time or wait on it.

in the
Old November 13th, 2013, 01:50 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I might be able to whip something up, now that I'm 'done' with my fan fic.
~TGRF.
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I might be able to whip something up, now that I'm 'done' with my fan fic.
~TGRF.
Oh boy that reminds me to finish my own story soon. Anyway I got a good idea in mind and will post it soon.

Bro-man~ Hoping to finish by the end of the year with his fan fic.

in the
Old November 14th, 2013, 06:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the spirit of formality, I would like to request a one week extension. I have my story coming, but I would prefer to not be crunched for time when I write it.
~TGRF.

P.S. On a different note, I have come up with another idea concerning the length limit, one which I think is a lot less likely to provide so many problems.
Since some of us want a limit, some don't, and no one but EL seems too sure what that limit should be, how about this? Whoever wins can impose whatever kind of limit they want along with the prompt. If EL wants 2 pages, he can say so with his prompt. If I want 40 pages, I can say so in mine. This sounds a lot better to me than my previous idea, and a lot simpler. What do you guys think?
P.P.S. If we are to run with this, we should probably do word count rather than pages, as not everyone uses Word.
Old November 14th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds fair. The one caveat would be that need to set a deadline and not leave it open ended.

I concur.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, I'll take this and run, you have till the end of the month, or until I have anyone who posts there interest in this thread accounted for (and there are at least 3 stories) whichever comes first. Get them in! No word limit as of now, however lets make a tentative peak of 10,000 words, (I honestly don't think anyone will come close to that as my longest fan fic is somewhere around 4,000 words or less).

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; November 14th, 2013 at 09:48 PM. Reason: nevermind, off to find out how to crossout text

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction