Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 14th, 2009, 01:55 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!
Viewing a thread in BB code?

For someone like me, who has a couple of different threads to keep track of and back up (Custom Maps and Battle Reports), having the thead all in BB code is nice. Every now and then, when I edit a thread (or, slightly more ofte, when I start a new one), it wil show me the BB code instead of th te with everything already formatted. Having the BB code already in my backups would be really nice, and save me a lot of work should the Time Warp happen again, or something similar.

Is there any way to get the BB codes to show up consistently when I edit or start new posts? Or have I been experiencing some sort of bug n the system?

Thanks,
~Proto~

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Viewing a thread in BB code?

When making a post, if you go to the advanced mode, there is a button on the top right that looks like this: which, when clicked, switches between editor modes. One way will show the post using bold text, italics, or whatever. The other way will show the code.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:58 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you very much! That's very helpful!

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 14th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Huh, that is odd. What browser are you using? In all my times using forums I have never had that happen, where you see the bold or italic even in editor mode. I ALWAYS see the BBcode in both quick and advanced edit mode.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Huh, that is odd. What browser are you using? In all my times using forums I have never had that happen, where you see the bold or italic even in editor mode. I ALWAYS see the BBcode in both quick and advanced edit mode.
Re-read my post. After you go to the Advanced editor mode, there's a button to click.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online