Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 8th, 2022, 01:12 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Maryland NHSD 2022

I just moved to this area over the summer. Glad to see that there's a scene here!

Unfortunately, none of my 'Scape made the move with me. Sorry for the late ask, but would anyone be willing to lend some figures for the tournament?
Old October 8th, 2022, 01:39 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I just moved to this area over the summer. Glad to see that there's a scene here!

Unfortunately, none of my 'Scape made the move with me. Sorry for the late ask, but would anyone be willing to lend some figures for the tournament?
Can do! Just let me know what you need!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 10th, 2022, 04:01 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

We've got you covered, just let us know! Can I put you down as attending?

Last edited by Earl_of_Sandwich; October 10th, 2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 10:47 AM

TerminX knows what's in an order marker TerminX knows what's in an order marker TerminX knows what's in an order marker

Sign me up, please. First time going to a Scape tournament : o

crab?
Old October 11th, 2022, 01:06 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminX View Post
Sign me up, please. First time going to a Scape tournament : o
Welcome! See you there
Old October 11th, 2022, 03:50 PM

Quick announcement! The event is going to be capped at 25 as we only have space for 24 players plus 1 player on a bye. I'm currently holding two spaces for the players on the waitlist, so there is one guaranteed slot available at the moment.

@acon and @spidysox , do either of you know if you will be attending?

See you all soon, this is gonna be LIT!
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:02 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quick announcement! The event is going to be capped at 25 as we only have space for 24 players plus 1 player on a bye. I'm currently holding two spaces for the players on the waitlist, so there is one guaranteed slot available at the moment.

I have been in touch with Spidysox and he is definitely out.
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post

I have been in touch with Spidysox and he is definitely out.
Ok thanks tom! 2 seats available then
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Add Bill!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

And add Andrew! I'd posted that already.

= =
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Nvm. Andrew's on there already. Triple post!

= =
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Add Bill!
Sure thing!
Quote:
And add Andrew! I'd posted that already.
Quote:
Nvm. Andrew's on there already. Triple post!
Oh yeah!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day