Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 21st, 2014, 04:35 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Count me and Jonathan in for a definite, strong most likely. Let you know later what map(s) we'll bring.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old October 1st, 2014, 09:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Just a bump for this thread as we hit October. Please send me a PM or post your map/glyph selection in here as you make your decision on what to bring.

Also, did Ninja Status find Granite Guardians x2 to borrow?

And myself or jetjake might be looking for Monks x1 and Master Win Chiu....any helpers there?
Old October 1st, 2014, 09:28 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

Also, did Ninja Status find Granite Guardians x2 to borrow?
I didn't get any response so I was just going to purchase two squads of OG's and repaint them. However if someone is up for lending me their GG's it would be much appreciated.

~NS
Old October 2nd, 2014, 12:57 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got both squads of GG and a squad of monks, but not Master Win.
Old October 4th, 2014, 11:15 AM

2 questions: Do deathknights and mezzodemons count as Utgar? Can you play with less than 11? (I don't know why u would want to either but Jman was asking)

Old October 4th, 2014, 11:21 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
2 questions: Do deathknights and mezzodemons count as Utgar? Can you play with less than 11? (I don't know why u would want to either but Jman was asking)
Deathknights and Mezzos do NOT count as Utgar. You can play deathknights with an Utgar bonding hero or Mezzos with an Utgar figure.

Yes, you can play with less than 11 figures.
Old October 4th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'll bring Burial Marsh. It uses Gerda in the center. I'll bring the Giant Hunter Stone and Brooch of Shielding treasure glyphs.

I can bring a second (and third) map if needed.

Friend of mac will not be able to attend. Son of mac is still a possible.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 16th, 2014, 03:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Just to follow up on requested figures:

I have the granite guardians/Obsidian stand ins for Ninja Status to use.

Ninja Status has the monks and Master Win Chiu for jetjake to borrow.

Please post your maps/glyphs soon as we're down to 9 days till tourney time!
Old October 16th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'll bring Vestige and Volcan Pass. I will use the recommended glyphs for Vestige and normal tournament glyphs for Volcan Pass (not sure exactly what I have available to use).

Old October 19th, 2014, 01:34 PM

J-man (jonathan) and I will bring Badru Valley with Wannok, and Arctic Divide with Rannveig and Lodin.

Old October 20th, 2014, 12:38 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can bring two TBD maps.

I'm looking to buy some things at the tournament. Let me know if you would being willing to sell them to me.

Power Glyphs: Sturla (Revive), Rannveig (Wind), Crevcor (Common Attack +1), Proftaka (Pit Trap), Thorian, Ulaniva (Unique Attack +1), Wannok (Wound), Nilrend (Negation), Oreld (Intercept Order).

Treasure Glyphs: Heroic Rune, Potion of Healing, Glyph of Bolt of the Witherwood, Elixir of Speed, Ring of Protection, Bracers of Teleportation, Belt of Giant Strength, Brooch of Shielding, Oceanstrider Amulet, Giant Hunter Stone.

I'm also looking for a large tree. I seemed to have lost these figures at Gencon, 5 2/3 squads of stingers, 3 orphaned 4th mass (or a full squad), Q10 and a single HSB.
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'm not going to be able to make it after all this year. I've been working too many hours which has caused too many projects to pile up around the house. Sorry I won't be there to pad anyone's win total.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day