Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 16th, 2014, 02:35 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
RIW Hobbies, Livonia/Detroit Michigan.

I was at the store RIW Hobbies for a Yu-Gi-Oh regional yesterday and noticed that they had some used Heroscape for sale. They had a "98 percent complete" ROTV master set (just sitting out in some cardboard boxes for $40, a Malidon's Prophecy wave (figures and cards in plastic bags) for $50, and what appeared to be a Marvel master set for $20. I didn't have enough cash on me or I would have bought them myself, but I figured I'd tell people in case anyone in the area was interested.

Old February 17th, 2014, 04:36 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart
Re: RIW Hobbies, Livonia/Detroit Michigan.

That's a lucky find, the only Heroscape I know of in the entirety of Melbourne Australia is Good Games in the city, and that's just BftU and FotA, it'd be interesting to find out what the missing 2% of ROTV is though

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales