Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 27th, 2015, 01:21 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape 2.0 MTG Arena

So I know it is just Hasbro making the best of the IP but I for one am happy it has returned in one form or another.

I'll be buying 5 starter packs.

2 for me to play with 2 for gifts and one to horde

How about you guys?
Old July 27th, 2015, 02:33 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2.0 MTG Arena

I bought one, it's on the way from Amazon as we speak. I had a chance to check it out at Comic Con and it looks really cool. If it is as good as I think it is, I will definitely be buying a few more copies. I am just excited that Heroscape is back in a slightly altered form. Already thinking of ways to incorporate all of my old Heroscape figures into this...

Last edited by Garada; July 27th, 2015 at 12:32 PM.
Old July 27th, 2015, 09:18 AM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
So I know it is just Hasbro making the best of the IP but I for one am happy it has returned in one form or another.

I'll be buying 5 starter packs.

2 for me to play with 2 for gifts and one to horde

How about you guys?
It's actually a really clever use of both brands.

I already bought 3. Giving one to a friend here, might sell the second, keeping the third.

I did so thinking that deckbuilding would be a blast, and it is. The problem is the repetition of spells is annoying. I'm just gonna make my own spell cards, especially for blue which is pretty much just a disruption deck and not very much fun to play or play against.
Old July 29th, 2015, 06:47 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

You do know there is a whole new subforum you can now scroll down to in order discuss this game, right?
Old August 3rd, 2015, 07:10 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Good to know, thanks chas... I ordered mine should be getting it soon from coolstuff.Inc, they said mine would be available on the 1st. So I am anxious to receive and try it out. Ill come back here to give it some reviews...I want to get some of my Heroscape group together as well so we can play test it together.
Old August 20th, 2015, 12:57 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

I have one for now ..plan on getting a second to paint the figs ..maybe a third one later since I like to have 3 of everything, but then will proly need 1 more so I can paint 3 and leave one pure ...lol.

ALL ARE ONE
Old July 25th, 2016, 02:56 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

bought the expansion but haven't played it. Busy at the FLAG are too busy with MTG card game or WH mini to play
Old July 29th, 2016, 04:47 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Arena of the Planeswalkers is on Clearance at most Targets for less than $10, if you were looking to buy it and hesitated or if you just wanted cheap single color figures.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 29th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is still $15 at my local Target. I will have to keep an eye on it.

Still $30 at Walmart.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 29th, 2016, 03:52 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Without the ability to use more then 1 of a single spell card it feels a little pointless to get multiples of a given set. The squads are all unique etc. Short of stocking up so you can have many players using the same colors it feels kind of pointless....even though $10-$15 feels hard to pass up.

The new set on the other hand, with its funky terrain would be fun to buy several of, if only for the terrain.
Old July 29th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would like to have two sets just so I could have multiple pre-made armies ready to go.

Though I have started just making a list of figure and spell cards for each pre-made build and that works pretty well.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 30th, 2016, 10:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Without the ability to use more then 1 of a single spell card it feels a little pointless to get multiples of a given set. The squads are all unique etc. Short of stocking up so you can have many players using the same colors it feels kind of pointless....even though $10-$15 feels hard to pass up.

The new set on the other hand, with its funky terrain would be fun to buy several of, if only for the terrain.
Look at it this way, If you have multiples of the cards, then say, me, and two other guys can all play blue, with multiple sets you can have 3 guys playing with some of the same cards in their decks as others but with different figures, or the same. If you can get it cheap its worth it to get more than one set.

There are multiple planeswalkers of the same color, and just because the next guy has your favorite blue card shouldn't mean you have to do without it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News