Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
RELOCATED Maryland Multi-player Madness May 22nd!

Date: May 22nd.

Time: 12:30 (Map setup will begin at 12 noon)

Place: Collector's Corner
7911 Harford Rd.
Baltimore, Md. 21234

www.collectorscornermd.com

Entry Fee: There will be a 5 dollar fee for the tourny. This will be used to purchase gift cards for our top players.

Format: As the tittle suggests this will be a multi-player format. The tournament will consist of 3 and 4 player games. The games will be a free for all, with players scoring points based off of what they kill/wound. Using the partial scoring method you will earn points for each squad figure you kill, and each wound you put on a hero. At the end of the game players will total up their points. The player with the most points will be the winner. It is entirely possible to be eliminated early and still win.

At the end of each game players will earn victory points based off of where they finished. Winners will earn 5 victory points, second place will earn 3 victory points. 3rd place in a 3 player game will earn none. 3rd place in a 4 player game will earn 1 victory point. 4th place will earn none.
The player with the most victory points at the end of the tourny will be the tourny winner.

Army Format: 300 points. 12 start zone spaces only.

Maps:
1. Spelunk o rama - by Daddyscaper
2. Jungle of Doom - by Clancampbell
3. Sacrifice
4. TR3s
5. Fulcrum Flurries - by Clancampbell

Players:
1. Clancampbell
2. Xanth
3. Einar's Puppy
4. Daddyscaper
5. Kidscaper
6. Follower of Vydar
7. Phil the thrill
8. Friend of kidscaper
9. Johngee

Possibles:
Spidysox
Lil Miss Spidy
Nightswipe
Shaugville
Mikelizzio

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Last edited by clancampbell; May 21st, 2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:34 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland Multi-player Madness

You know I will try to be there. I like the format too. Army construction should be easy at 300 pts and a 12 figures maximum.
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Multi-player Madness May 22nd!

We have a date!!

Also I've checked out a few maps, I like;

Mad Wookie's Cerberus

Dignan's Sacrifice

Dignan's Spelunk-o-rama

I'm sure Tom will be along shortly to put up the images. What would I do without Tom??

Old April 26th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We'll be there if we can. I'll know one way or the other within a couple days, I hope.

Looks like a fun format. I'm already thinking about some army ideas, all of which are probably losers.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 26th, 2010, 03:24 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would have liked to see a team format, but this looks like a lot of fun too. I don't see any reason right now why I wouldn't be able to go.

Is marvel allowed?
Old April 26th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
I would have liked to see a team format, but this looks like a lot of fun too. I don't see any reason right now why I wouldn't be able to go.

Is marvel allowed?
Yes this should be a blast. I'm glad you can come. I'll add you to the list and if anything changes let me know. Don't forget to bring the trophy with you, it will be up for grabs again!

Marvel? Sure, why not! At 300 points, I doubt we'll see many of the Marvel heroes, but someone might take a chance.

Old April 26th, 2010, 05:28 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
You know I will try to be there. I like the format too. Army construction should be easy at 300 pts and a 12 figures maximum.
Tom ~ read again Clan's first post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
<...snip...>
Army Format: 300 points. 12 start zone spaces only.
<...snip...>
It's a maximum of: 12x STARTING SPACES - NOT - 12x figures!

Gosh that's like only:
Spartacus, Retarius and Ontonashi = 3 @ 300
...or...
Kato Katsuro, 1x Ashi-Yari, and 1x Ashi-Haque = 7 @ 300
...or...
Major Q-9 and 3x Deathreavers (or Spiders) = 10 @ 300
...or...
Brave Arrow, 3x Mohican Tribemen, and Theracus = 11 @ 300

Wow Don ~ the small army size is going to make it difficult to decide on which FEW figures to use, but the individual games should each go faster with so little characters to worry about. There's nothing on my calendar yet for 05/22nd, however, I expect that Mrs. G is going to want me to plant her garden during most of that month after all the rain that we've had. I'll let you know (yea-or-nay) if I can make it as we get closer to the date.
Have A Nic e Day ~ John G.

&obtw: Welcome to the DBX Club... do we need a 12 step recovery program for the members yet, or only for the ones that have to drive home with him.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; April 28th, 2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added a fourth army I thought of later.
Old April 26th, 2010, 06:50 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Is marvel allowed?
Marvel? Sure, why not! At 300 points, I doubt we'll see many of the Marvel heroes, but someone might take a chance.
I'm probably going to do it. I've never actually played with the marvel guys except for once or twice, so I'd like to try them out.
Old April 26th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

For maps, I haven't played on Tr3s by Ch1can0, but it looks like a quality map:

Might be too big, though. 2 MS + 2 RttFF.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 26th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Looks good Daddyscaper.

All the maps are going to be somewhat large due to the fact that there for multiple players.

Old April 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I must say that I like the mix-up....it is very interesting. I will have to mapquest the location to see where it is.

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:19 PM
All growed up

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events