Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 21st, 2008, 01:42 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Carnage field: Battlefield

Her is my newest map. i really wanted to make a all general map with different sections for each general.

I got the ideas form a computer game named Stronghold. i used one of each master set. a volcaren wasteland and a RTTFF and 2 castle sets. I hope you enjoy. please rate

ideas for maps p.m. me.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 21st, 2008, 05:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Awesome looking map!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 21st, 2008, 05:50 PM

krai Woo who?
Cool, but what is the thing on the top of the castle?

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old January 21st, 2008, 06:45 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
oh i hope someone would would bring that up its the orb of teleportation you can spy or teleport on an army or anywhere.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM

Blodshogams Woo who?
I like that castle. It's things like this that bump the priority of getting at least two castle sets one day to #1.

First thing I noticed were the custom pine trees. They're nice. The smaller ones are clearly some of the extra bits you get with an artificial Christmas tree, but the larger ones look almost as if you went outside and picked up some real pine needles. Are they real or artificial?

Next thing I noticed was the tree that has fallen over in the second and third pics. Was that intentional or just one of those 'oops' moments that you don't notice until it's too late?

Last, I wonder how the spying works. Surely it can't be that you get to look at your opponent's figures. You can do that normally. Do you get to see your opponent's order markers or something?
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:01 PM
Pyro with a G-String

well first the trees are artificial and the tree oops, and then yes you look at the order makers

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:34 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Pretty good. I love the orb!
***** stars!

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:06 PM
Pyro with a G-String

new section starting

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
I love the idea of the castle being built into a mountain! You did a really good job! I give it a 5 out of 5

bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
Pyro with a G-String

p.s. Sorry about some of the blury pics.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

ugh i just got out bidded

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 24th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Please private message me about ideas for maps

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios