Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:22 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape.org - New Software Support for Heroscape

2 Quick Updates:

1) I switched the default sort mechanism on the Builder page to "Points (Low to High)" (was previously "Alphabetical") based on feedback I received.

2) I modified the tournament standings list to respect/follow bracket results, so going further in a bracket now ranks you higher, with existing tie-breakers remaining the same after that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software