Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 7th, 2012, 03:24 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Selling Two Master Sets on Ebay

If this isn't appropriate to post here, I apologize.

I am finally selling two brand new Master Sets on Ebay; Swarm of the Marro, and Battle for the Underdark.

Both are in mint condition, including the boxes. The Marros set was an extra I purchased a long time ago when Amazon was having a sale, and the D&D Set...well, I probably don't need to explain that one . Let's just say it's time to let it go.

Both start bidding at $19.99. Here are the links:

Master Set 2

Master Set 3

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News