Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 6th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Beast C3G X-Men Master Set - Playtesting Phase

No pussing out because of wife and kids and work.

Yeah, I think you might want to revisit your lists for the 20 waves you have lost sleep over already creating, and maybe pare them down a wee bit.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I could get it down to a pretty tidy 10 if we're willing to eschew more marginal figures. But that's an issue for another thread.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well for game purposes, superstrength is defined loosely (very loosely) as someone who doesn't take falling damage and can more easily destroy destructible objects. At what strength level do such things kick in, I wonder? And maybe 1 ton is too high. There aren't that many heroes at all on the lists between Cap and the 1 ton lifters, though, so it's not an issue that's going to come up much (and a lot of the ones who did make the lists in between could only lift that much with their legs due to superspeed powers, so I think they wouldn't be included anyway).
Well if there aren't that many within that range, then I suppose you're right and it doesn't matter much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Is this just lifting it off the ground or Pressing it? In the Marvel Universes listing the characters I have and what they have on the link, they refer to the hero being able to press that weight. So Cap pressing 800lbs is a lot more impressive and reflective of Superstrength than some big fat guy struggling to get 1061lbs a couple inches off the ground.
It was for a deadlift, not just a couple of inches off the ground. It's where you lift the barbell off the ground to a full standing position, but your arms are still hanging down. The world record for a bench press is around 1075 pounds, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Oye - My work load this semester increased by two classes. In six months I'll be married and then kids will happen eventually. I'm starting to think we should literally pack the coming waves with as many iconic figures as possible, because this project has a finite shelf life.
Sounds good to me.

And in your busy life, you should also check your Google Wave once in a while...
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's been a while, yes. Problem is I don't remember the exact address for that and it's saved on my home PC, not the laptop I use on the road ... I'll look into it, though, thanks for the reminder.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2010, 01:56 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

The address is http://wave.google.com/
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Got it. Less activity over there than there has been over here lately! I've at least had sightings of Balantai and Necro and A3n (though less in these threads). Where are Spidey and Whitestuff and Griffin, though? We're going to have to move some guys over to the inactive list if they don't pop up this month ...

Old January 6th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, if there isn't any interest in this project beyond us few (though Necro has chirped in and helped lately), then I'm not going to waste more of my time playtesting for X-Men. I've spent a lot of time on it already and if others can't help out and keep this going, then screw it. We're all busy and we all have lives, excuses are like azzholes, everyone's got them. My time is no less valuable than anyone else's. So if people are still interested, it would be nice if they demonstrated it. Or if they're not, at least say so.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:28 PM

Well, I'm still here, and as long as I have at least one other person willing to playtest and one person willing to do graphic work (aka you and GreyOwl if I can keep you on) I'm still going to work on it.
Like I've posted before, I won't be able to start playtesting until late in the month, but once I can, you better believe I'll do plenty of it.

Old January 6th, 2010, 02:28 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm still interested (through this set at least, I might be worn out for a while after this) and planning on playtesting this week. We're reorganizing my room, though, so HS is a bit inaccessible right now. Friday, at the latest, I'll have a map up.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:36 PM

Really I think we're just at a bit of a lull right now, which is fine. This stuff is a lot of work and people are recharging their batteries. We just need to know that the lull isn't permanent.
Sounds like at least GreyOwl, Hahma, Necroblade and I are still committed to the project, which is good. I suspect Balantai is as well and hope to see more posting from him and Spidey. I'm not sure about our Australian friends, but hopefully they'll at least be able to chip in from time to time.
I've got to figure out what's happened to Griffin. We really need his passion to keep this project afloat.

Old January 6th, 2010, 02:40 PM

I really wish I could do more playtesting, but since my primary partner is my son I'm usually stuck playing whatever figures he wants to play. I'll see if I can steer him toward some of these figures, though.
Old January 7th, 2010, 03:01 AM

I made an update to Negotiation (hope you guys like it) and gave Beast Stealth Leap. See the first post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library