Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2007, 01:45 AM

link10020 has disabled reputation
World has stopped/ eulogy for awsome

with so many things stopped all at once, the writers strike preventing our favorite shows, all good video games being delayed endlessly, and all the heroscape merchandise not being released. it feels like the world has stopped, and awesome has died. so here is where we shall have our official funeral for awesome. I`d like to say a few words:

Threw life, we lose many friends along the way, until one day we too are lost, but this tragic demise of awesome, so young and beautiful, has left us all shaken, frightened and concerned about days to come. whenever boredom or depression had come or way awesome was there, like a security blanket for a frightened child to protect from the darkest foes. but now as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death without awesome, I fear the evil to come. but pray that one day awesome will be resurrected, brought back in body and spirit to guide us to once again pray in OMG! DID YOU SEE THAT! HOLY S*** THIS KICKS A**!

also my friend wanted to say something:

Oh, higher power, we cast upon thee that which we held dear to us - the Awesome. Awesome was always there for everybody, through everything, and did not choose to ignore those not worthy. It spread it's special gift to everyone. The tragic falling of Awesome will forever taint our hearts with hatred for the sicks sons of b****** that took it from us. May it always be remembered in great faith,Amen

(me and my friend throw flowers onto the casket)

No gruts? no glory!

- 10 to life for chicken abuse!!!

http://heroscapers.com/community/vie...er=asc&start=0
Old December 29th, 2007, 04:04 AM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Funerals are boring. Going to look at a dead body for hours is boring. Most of the funerals i've been to were for people I didn't know.

Awesome is too awesome to make people cry as it's corpse is being lowered into the ground... instead of being stapped to a rocket and blown up. Now that is an awesome funeral.

I'm not planning on having a funeral, just a waste of money for family.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General