Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 19th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ORnR's Customs- Pirates, Outlaws, Sci-Fi, Real-life, mov

Sorry for not returning yet, had to get everything cleared up with the cards before I misinterpreted powers.

Imperial Officer(one of the Star Wars customs) is a dangerous card, he can potentially make the AE have 5 attack(granted hieght) and makes other Soldiers become extra Dangerous(Romans). He was counterbalanced with low stats, but imagine putting two of him in an army! May I suggest making it to where he only affects Paplatine soldiers?

I don't really like the Black Knight's card personally. He just seems too frail. How about removing the -1 attack per wound clause and replacing it with -1 defense? It would make him more relentless theme-wise.

I like the Horn of Camelot Power on Bedivere. It removes those pesky LOS blockers, but it an all knight army(or just melee army) that is not good.

For Galahad, may I suggest altering Healing Angel to only affect figures that you control?

I like Merlin! He seems like he could be a dangerous force on the battlefield.

C4 is pretty dangerous on the GDI Commando. Imagine having 2 in an army. Of course the low life and high cost might make him weak, he is still a fun fighter.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Sorry for not returning yet, had to get everything cleared up with the cards before I misinterpreted powers.

Imperial Officer(one of the Star Wars customs) is a dangerous card, he can potentially make the AE have 5 attack(granted hieght) and makes other Soldiers become extra Dangerous(Romans). He was counterbalanced with low stats, but imagine putting two of him in an army! May I suggest making it to where he only affects Paplatine soldiers?

I don't really like the Black Knight's card personally. He just seems too frail. How about removing the -1 attack per wound clause and replacing it with -1 defense? It would make him more relentless theme-wise.

I like the Horn of Camelot Power on Bedivere. It removes those pesky LOS blockers, but it an all knight army(or just melee army) that is not good.

For Galahad, may I suggest altering Healing Angel to only affect figures that you control?

I like Merlin! He seems like he could be a dangerous force on the battlefield.

C4 is pretty dangerous on the GDI Commando. Imagine having 2 in an army. Of course the low life and high cost might make him weak, he is still a fun fighter.
I thought the officer only affect Imperials, hm, didn't see that. Oh well easy fix.

The whole thing with the Black Knight was to try and simulate him in the movie, where he kept fighting though he lost his arms (and legs). I might have to see what's better in a play test.

With Bedivere, imagine this. On a "Stronghold" map where there's a castle, your trying to get inside. Well, the door is well defended, and you're not rolling attack dice well. Most knights can't fly to well, so there goes that option. What's left? Sneak around to a side or back wall and blast your way in! It is also a good way to get shooters on a wall/marvel ruin down to your own level to chop their heads off!

With Galahad, I made it affect all figures so you would have to think what's better when using it; fight on or heal? I thought it would add another layer of strategy when it was put in.

Commando givin' you problems? Two words my friend... Jarmen Kell . Or Red Skull, or for that matter Grimnack!

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback.

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old October 23rd, 2011, 06:35 PM

CNCfan101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice Figs! I'm especially interested in the GDI commando Fig and Indiana Jones! some feedback though: in game, the GDI commando has a hand-held Rail gun, so you should up it's attack to 3 (this is because in an in-game mission on hard, my commando tore through about 3 flame tanks that sourounded him), it seems he is kinda weak in that way, and maybe upping his point value by 25?
I also can't wait to use Sgt rock! after reading that comic, I thought that using him as a leader would be great in an army like the one I use!
Also, do you have any card blanks for Gadsar and Palpitiene? They could be useful to make certain troops based off of the star wars books.
In my gaming group, all my friends choose is dragons and large robots, as I get the airborne elite. These customs should give them a nasty surprise...

Last edited by CNCfan101; November 24th, 2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: I decided to make the Zone Troopers myself
Old January 5th, 2012, 09:39 PM

CNCfan101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Again, Great customs, Bump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards