Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 14th, 2014, 11:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - Play In until 12/9

Oh, because you kicked so much butt with that Gamora build this season. Oh wait, you never played it.
Old December 14th, 2014, 11:57 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Oh, because you kicked so much butt with that Gamora build this season. Oh wait, you never played it.
Yeah that is true. ok I have an idea. YOU play Kingpin and I will play the Gamora Raz team eh?

(giving you an unnecessary out since you were the one that said if I played Kingpin I could choose your army even after seeing what else I had on the table.)

Either that or we can just go at it the way the tourny was designed and pick 2 of your silly teams
Old December 15th, 2014, 12:35 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah that is true. ok I have an idea. YOU play Kingpin and I will play the Gamora Raz team eh?
I don't see how I can turn that down, since it's definitely the funniest option of all.

Last edited by dok; December 15th, 2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: I think Kingpin is awesome, it's all been an act!
Old December 15th, 2014, 09:34 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's the Finals Countdown

The Finals are on Underground Catacombs.

The dok (3-0) v. weebaer (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Enchantress [Amora], Vulture [Adrian Toomes], Beast Boy [Gar Logan] [Cheetah], The Crow [Eric Draven]
* Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Aaron Cash, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt]
* Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Angstrom Levy, Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold]
* Deadpool [Wade Wilson], Harley Quinn [Harleen Quinzel], Bob, Agent of HYDRA, Winter Soldier [James Barnes]
* Kingpin, Hired Guns, Azrael [Jean-Paul Valley], Merlyn
* Ra's al Ghul, Gamora, Hand Ninja x2

dok's pick is irrelevant because they decided to play goofball stuff. After armies are picked, weebaer actually gets to make a decision and chooses who places first.

~Dysole, nothing to see here
Old January 27th, 2015, 03:52 PM

The long-delayed finals game here is scheduled for tonight at 8 Mountain, 9 Server, 10 Eastern.
Old January 27th, 2015, 11:00 PM

Did I say Kingpin is bad? I mean he's great!

Really, this game was the (Hired) Gun show. They managed to exterminate 5 Hand Ninja in 2 turns of round 1 after Merlyn had pinged one on turn 1. Gamora killed two Hired Guns and Merlyn, but she went down to some whiffed defense. Ras only managed two wounds on Kingpin and killing one Hired Gun. I won with a 3-life Kingpin, one Hired Gun, and Azrael still chilling in the back.

Good game weebaer; glad we finally wrapped this one up. Stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; January 28th, 2015 at 10:50 AM.
Old January 28th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - CONGRATS DOK!

Grats dok.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 28th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, cool. Glad to see this finally got finished up. Congrats, dok!
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:34 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats dok!...until next time...*shakes fist*
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:50 PM

If it makes you feel better, you are 6-0 against everyone except me over the last two seasons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events