Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:06 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Predict for Star Lord! Mixed Marvel is next!

I'm not in it for the drawing, but I'll go with Wiker! Yeah!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:35 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

This is the first time on this thread I'm betting against you. I'll take Andy on this one, I gotta feeling he's got some built up dark side in him ready to be released.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:28 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Andy, sorry to diss on one of my favorite Marvel characters, but I don't think Star Lord's team can win. As for song choice, here's one that I haven't seen recommended and kinda works: Centuries by Fallout Boy.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; January 25th, 2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Made it a little clearer, whose team I thought would lose
Old January 24th, 2015, 06:21 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, the rats make my vote go to Andy. As for the song, I'd say Highway to Hell (because of the map choice).

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 25th, 2015, 11:16 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'll go with Andy also.

Thanks for playing a game on my map! Greatly appreciated!
Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:58 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll vote for Andy.

Old February 6th, 2015, 12:02 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whew! Life has been a bit hectic. I have also been struggling with my Fire Emblem addiction lately (Radiant Dawn, atm,) putting less time into editing my video!

The good: The hard work of the video is 95% done. I really just have to increase the stinkin quality of the video a bit and then upload it onto Youtube! Expect it up by Monday night at the absolute latest, unless something goes awry with these final steps. It's about 35 minutes long! I used a new recording device (iphone) so it should be better quality, but it still causes my poor laptop to heat up quite a bit.

The bad: Andy and his family are going through a rough time in life, keep them in your hearts and prayers.
Old February 6th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, I hadn't posted for this matchup before, but I'll put one down for Andy, and I hope that brings him some good karma.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2015, 01:36 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Whew! Life has been a bit hectic. I have also been struggling with my Fire Emblem addiction lately (Radiant Dawn, atm,) putting less time into editing my video!

The good: The hard work of the video is 95% done. I really just have to increase the stinkin quality of the video a bit and then upload it onto Youtube! Expect it up by Monday night at the absolute latest, unless something goes awry with these final steps. It's about 35 minutes long! I used a new recording device (iphone) so it should be better quality, but it still causes my poor laptop to heat up quite a bit.

The bad: Andy and his family are going through a rough time in life, keep them in your hearts and prayers.
I'm sorry to hear that . I'll put in a good word for them next time God & I sit down for a chat .

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:18 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mixed Marvel, Hotways or the Highway!

Thanks so much to cwidje and Heroscaper Guy for tune requests, I used guitar riff for Highway to Hell in the beginning (I personally DO NOT like that song much, but I admit, it does fit the map, huh?) and guitar for Centuries at the end. I never heard Centuries before, I had to Youtube it, lol. Anyway, you two will each get one extra entry for the Star Lord giveaway!

Predictions:

Team Wiker- mac122, Maklar the Silver Prince

Team Andy- Dad Scaper, Taeblewalker, heroscaper2010, cwidje, Heroscaper Guy, Not User Name, Uuuggghhh, what a long list of infidels, nyphot, Dysole, Lucace, mtl1998, William099, Tornado.

Here it is!

Updated scoreboard to come probably tomorrow!

EDIT: I need excuses as for why this was so late to post, the new iphone quality TOOK FOREVER to upload to Youtube. My old recordings would take anywhere from 2-3 hours to upload, this one took something much closer to 15-16 hours, insanity.
Old February 12th, 2015, 02:33 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

"THAT'S NOT LOVE!"

Great video again, sweet intro, awesome map, and cool figures from the C3G and C3V...

I decided I should put this in a spoiler instead. (Literal Spoiler: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL YOU WATCH)
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 12th, 2015, 03:26 AM

dmenks is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I predict Brandon to win because the phantom knights are too overpowered lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports