Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 13th, 2012, 01:59 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
B96's Maps-A Shortcut to Mushrooms added

Newest map,

A Shortcut to Mushrooms...

Uses 1 RotV and 2 RttFF

Swampway

Uses 1 SotM and 1 RttFF

Highland Road

Uses 1 RotV and 1 RttFF

Feedback is appreciated!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; September 11th, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:50 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: B96's Maps-Shadow Pools added

Looks like a fun map to play on. Is there a link to the VS download?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Oops, I missed your post There is a link right above the pics (It's "Shadow Pools")

Old March 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Oops, I missed your post There is a link right above the pics (It's "Shadow Pools")

Thanks. I'll give you some feedback after I take down my latest map.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM

Added Highland Road.^

Old April 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

I like that highland road map a lot! It looks great aesthetically, good luck with the contest.
Old April 25th, 2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
I like that highland road map a lot! It looks great aesthetically, good luck with the contest.
Thanks! I got some advice from Gamebear(Mapbuilder extraordinaire) Via Pm,SO I should hav a slightly revised version up soon.

Old April 26th, 2012, 07:43 PM

Re: B96's Maps-Revised Highland Road

I have revised Highland road. I moved the ruins in the start zone so the Hive could fit, move the Glyphs so a 2 spacer could stand on them, and pretty much took out an entire level on the sides.
Feedback is appreciated!

Highland Road

Uses 1 RotV and 1 RttFF

Old April 26th, 2012, 08:54 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

That picture just makes that map look epic! I'm going to play on it after I get one more game in on the map from my battle report (which should be up tomorrow). I'll make a report for it in my thread so if you want to know how it plays, look there in the coming week!
Old April 26th, 2012, 09:40 PM

Cool! Glad you like it so much, Maybe I'll get your vote!

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Highland Road is a good looking map. I like how you captured the feel of a bridge, without actually having one.

My one concern (without having built it) is the imbalance of the glyphs. If they could be shifted 2 spaces alobg the edge of the map towards the middle there would be a lot less worry about drawing mismatched glyphs. You'll need four single hex tiles to build up the edge of the map a bit to maintain glyph access for double-space units, but if you have them available, or can free them up, I think that little change will make this map even stronger.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Highland Road is a good looking map. I like how you captured the feel of a bridge, without actually having one.

My one concern (without having built it) is the imbalance of the glyphs. If they could be shifted 2 spaces alobg the edge of the map towards the middle there would be a lot less worry about drawing mismatched glyphs. You'll need four single hex tiles to build up the edge of the map a bit to maintain glyph access for double-space units, but if you have them available, or can free them up, I think that little change will make this map even stronger.
What do you mean by Imbalanced? are you saying you've wasted a lot of time if the glyph stinks? If so, It only takes 2 turns for a 4,5, or 6 move figure to capture it, and even if it stinks, you're extremely close to the Highest point on the other persons side. Thanks for the feedback!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios