Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old November 29th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
PLEASE DELETE...merged info into one thread

Last edited by badgermaniac; December 5th, 2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old November 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart
Re: Feedback needed-Arkon

Thats really cool badgermaniac! His points seem to be right on as well!

Boise ID Scaper
Old November 30th, 2008, 11:57 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

You should put these all in a single thread. It's easier to find them, and won't clog up the forums that way.

But it looks good!
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, seeing as how there are just 5-6 new threads started per month, I don't see that as being a big issue.

Either way, I wasn't done with the latter ones (and didn't know if I would finish them) so posted what I had at the time.

If the mods want to combine threads so we don't lose out on a thread that has been on the front page for 2 months already, that is fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations