Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2012, 03:14 PM

Shooter McGavin has disabled reputation
Re: NJ/PA NHSD '12 Event

Let me see what I can do. I may be able to trade to get the day off. Put Ed, Eric, and I down as possibles. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I find out.

Skulls on defense, Shields on attack....That's how I roll. 19-16 tournament record.
Member of the smallest HS group ever.
Go Skook Scapers!
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:21 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

R˙chean has kindly provided us with prize support for our event (a castle set). Still hoping for others to join us!
Old October 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Going to have to give a preliminary count to Karl soon, anyone else interested at this point, or at least a maybe?

Johngee? Anyone?
Old October 18th, 2012, 03:13 PM

Three of us will most likely be there unless something major comes up. It will be Ed, Eric, and I.

Skulls on defense, Shields on attack....That's how I roll. 19-16 tournament record.
Go Skook Scapers!
Old October 18th, 2012, 07:35 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

520 / 18 = 28.889 points per hex... aarrrgh! Wazz up wit dat?

Well any 'Scape is better than NO 'Scape. OKAY, put me down as a confirmed definite probably going to be there. I've got nothing else on my calendar that day, so far. I am planning to be there with a couple of Armies, I will gladly bring two maps, and I will contact SqueegeeLuigi9999, his dad (DW1), and little brother (AW-some). That makes three more [unlikely, but potential] Possible Attendees. I look forward to seeing all ya'all again in two weeks, 1 day, and 17 hours... or 22,620 +/- minutes, if anyone is anxiously waiting to play more 'Scape again.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:28 PM

I will bring the map "embattled fen".

Go Skook Scapers!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Put KidScaper & me down as a maybe.

I can't say yet - still waiting on something else - but we'd like to give it a shot.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 25th, 2012, 10:40 PM

Well, with the current forcast of a hurricane almost passing directly over me (I live 4 blocks from the beach in central Jersey) there is a possibility that I may lose power/internet for a number of days prior to this event. Therefore, does anyone want to volunteer for a map or two to bring, so that I have that covered before I lose the internet?
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:11 AM

Okay . . . ME.

I will bring: "Sludgeways and Drudgeways" and also "Crystal Watch" which then only leaves "Kaltengeist" for someone else to bring. If anyone has a preference, I gladly switch with them and bring whatever maps need to be built.

". . . 4 blocks from the beach . . ." wholely cow, you're closer to the water than I am and I LIVE "DOWN THE SHORE." Yes, we too are watching TWC and closely monitoring this Sandy Storm as it makes it's way up the coast. Batten down the hatches and good luck staying dry.

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:50 AM

Yup, stay safe John!
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:23 AM

Thanks Matt. I'm actually 5 miles inland from the ocean, but only about 1/4 mile from the back bays ("swamp"). There was a 4 pm mandatory evacuation of the Outer Islands today (Wildwood, Avalon, Sea Isle City, Ocean City, Margate, Atlantic City, etc.), but not the entire county like last year. My only concern is for a tree coming down somewhere and taking the power grid with it. Even with the FULL MOON's effect on tomorrow's HIGH TIDES, I think we'll be fine.

Old October 29th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I have GameBear's Gravel Garden already built, if you'd like it, Northgate. I could bring something else instead, if you'd rather.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day