Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 21st, 2007, 07:05 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Here is the map I finished building earlyer. It uses 2 MS, 1 Forest, 1 Castle, and extra single/double hex pieces. I also used a blue see-through lid as part of the waterfall and my xbox 360 box and 4 CD cases for extra height.

I call this map, Ancient Waterfall

A few notes about the map.

First off, I really messed up while counting and ran out of castle pieces. I used snow tiles and we played it out as though they are castle walkways. The box is 18 height going by heroscape terms. I also used a couple CD cases to help support the large hex pieces on the odd shaped box surface. The waterfall was made by connecting about 12 water tiles togeter and taping them onto a blue see-through lid, which I then slide between the castle walls and the box. I threw the lucky 20 glyph on the very top to attract figures up there. I've always found that one draws alot of attation. I also added a couple other glyphs around the board (healer, summoning, attack, and defense).
Old January 21st, 2007, 07:22 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Here is a link to another thread here on the Maps & Scenarios threat for a map I built. Someone wanted a 6 player free for all map and this is what I made.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=179019#194124
Old January 23rd, 2007, 11:14 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Awesome maps naps. I really like Hell's castle. I might have to recreate that one.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:23 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Here is a map I built tonight using VirtualScape. This set uses 2 Masters, 1 Castle, and 1 Bridge. I made this map for 2-4 Players, with 48 starting spots for a 1 vs. 1 game or 24 starting spots for a 2 vs. 2 game. I attended to make this map for a large battle, but once I get my heroscape stuff back today, I'll build it and battle on it and figure out a good point limit for it.

Fortress of Sadakoh

I have both the .pdf and the .hsc for this map if anyone is interested. I still have yet to get something to upload, I tried a few times the get a few maps posted up on the download section, but have yet to get something on without it giving me an error message.
Old January 29th, 2007, 02:02 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Valley of Dandra

Here is a map I built tonight for our Sunday heroscape game. I made this in the hopes of playing a 6 player, 3 vs. 3 battle but 4 of the other players were not able to make it due to snow. This board uses 5 Masters, 1 Glacier, 1 Valcano (Maybe 2), 1 Castle, and 1 Bridge/Forest. We would have had more to work with, 2 more of each set, but the players who were to show up didn't make it. I placed glyphs around the board, but I should have used more. After we played it I think I would add the Healer glyph over to the lava side of the map with the Lucky 20.

Valley of Dandra

I will get better pictures of the map tomorrow when we get back together and have a bigger battle.
Old January 29th, 2007, 08:34 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Awesomly awesome new maps. I love the giant ower at the end of the castle. I can't really comment about the other one because I can't see it very well. Once you get more pics up I will tell you what I think.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 29th, 2007, 11:29 AM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
My favorite so far is Hell's Castle. Although I typically don't like playing Lava next to water, it seems really balanced. I think it would also be a lot of fun.

The Fortress of Sadakoh seems favored for the red side. The red player is not very far from the ladder up to level two and the blue side would need to cross water and move much further to get there (without flyers). This seems as though it would affect drafting quite a bit. I wouldn't want to be on the disadvantaged side.
Old January 29th, 2007, 03:06 PM

naps420 Woo who?
I sometimes like maps with a disadvantage, it adds a bit to your stratage, plus we know not all battles are fought on even grounds. I was already talking about this with someone else yesterday. I was thinking about taking the battlements off and making it so the blue/purple side could cross the river, climb the outside of the castle, and jump through the "window" area. Could also give blue/purple an extra 100-200 points to make up for the disavantage.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 08:39 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Here is a new map I've been working on for almost a week. I call it Valley of the Draco. It's meant for 2-4 players. It uses special (house) rules for the map as well as different game types.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=188215#204683
Old February 8th, 2007, 05:46 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Here are a few maps I've finished and got some pictures on. Now that we got all our Heroscape stuff back, we'll be building up some new boards. Should have some pics of a couple we make over the weekend.

Hellmouth Bridge
This first map uses 2 Masters, 2 Lava, 1 Forest, and 1 Castle set. It also uses a special tile rule for the water called, "Hot Water". Any figure that ends it's turn on any water tile must roll a d20. On a resuilt of 1-8, that figure receives 1 Wound Marker. On a roll of 9-20, nothing happens.

Icesickle Tower
This next map uses 2 Masters, 2 Glacier, 2 Forest, and 1 Castle.

Old February 8th, 2007, 01:15 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
I spy, with my little eye some truly awsome maps!

FINISH HIM!
Old February 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Man Naps, you are a map-making maniac. Keep up the good work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios