Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 8th, 2010, 12:17 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Updated 4-2-2010

Any more typos?
Old April 18th, 2010, 01:10 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Did we lose Darrak Ambershard? He had been on page 19 with Ana and Tandros before wave D1 was available. I don't see his card on 19 or 20 now.
Old April 19th, 2010, 09:42 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for pointing that out Targanth. I needed to shift all the cards from page 12 down to get the cards to fall on the pages without one leftover. There was a blank space on page 12 and after the shift Darrak now resides on page 18. Once the new cards are completed, I'll post a new complete set and make note of the change on the first page.
Old April 20th, 2010, 06:16 PM

Re: Trading Card sized cards - Updated 4-20-2010

Final cards are posted!
Old April 20th, 2010, 07:56 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Updates are printed and cut! Thanks for continuing to update these, they are awesome. +rep
Old April 20th, 2010, 09:37 PM

Get out! I don't even have mine done yet.
Old April 20th, 2010, 10:14 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

Wait, wha...they're done? Err...

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old April 20th, 2010, 10:19 PM

cosmicgash is surprisingly tart

I'll be breathing deep the laminator fumes tomorrow! Thanks for the great work on these -- it is definitely appreciated.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:29 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

oops.. ignore this
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendBayes View Post
Yes. Why the confusion? Did I miss something?
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Get out! I don't even have mine done yet.
I even got to use them last night! I took on my son's Krug, Q9, Sonlen and a Water Elemental with Charos, 2x Greenscales, Hydra and Shiori.

FIRST!
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:21 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendBayes View Post
Yes. Why the confusion? Did I miss something?

No, but I sure did. I stupidly never look at the first post of this thread, and was only checking your most recent post where the pics are not updated.

That'll teach me.

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions