Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 21st, 2009, 12:04 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Spartacus

Spartacus is now a B+, update on this thread needed.
Old November 21st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
I've amended the BOOK. Thanks.

I also added the Capuan Gladiators to the synergy and removed the mindshackled Spartacus from that list.
Old November 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
I've amended the BOOK. Thanks.

I also added the Capuan Gladiators to the synergy and removed the mindshackled Spartacus from that list.
Many thanks! I've been rooting for Spartacus for a while, I was hoping he'd not stay an F forever.
Old November 21st, 2009, 11:36 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've meant to link this article here forever. It's a fantastic (if a bit colorful) synopsis of Spartacus' exploits. There's a bit of profanity so bear that in mind. Without futher ado, I give you: Spartacus:Bada$$ of the Week!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 1st, 2010, 11:25 PM

Spartacus Maximus is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Parmenio was a real historical person, too. He served as a general for Phillip II of Macedon and his somewhat famous son, Alexander.
I would not say somewhat

Fish and custard
Old July 21st, 2012, 11:27 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Accidental Post.

Ignore

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:25 PM

ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker

Shouldn't the Capuan Gladiators be listed under Synergy Benefits Received on account of the Human Gladiator Bonding?
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnover95 View Post
Shouldn't the Capuan Gladiators be listed under Synergy Benefits Received on account of the Human Gladiator Bonding?
Yes indeed. Once I reach this book in my updates I will add it. Thanks.
Old August 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Revisited Spartacus this past weekend. His 200 points is high, but what can you expect from such an amazing booster? What other cheerleader unit can sit safely in your start zone while boosting a whopping 3 attributes (move/att/def) of your entire army?!! That's ridiculous!

Raelin has a great boost but has to be dangerously close to the action. Marcus and Atlaga can boost move and stay safe but they're kind of expensive if that's all you're using them for.

Plus, Sparty hits for 6! Most other cheerleaders can't touch that. His defense of 4 is respectable and on par with other cheerleaders. Of course, his boost only applies to an extremely narrow range of figures (2 unique heroes and a common squad), so that restricts him a little bit, but wow, what a great fig! Even in a 500 point battle he can shine...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:38 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q

This makes me wish I had Capuans. Really, really, REALLY badly.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:30 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spartacus
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 12th, 2015, 08:49 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Achillean Gladiatrix needs to be added to synergy under C3V/SoV spoiler.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units