Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 4th, 2022, 10:57 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
I commend everyone buying multiple sets in the hopes to sell later or especially to ship to international fans at cost. Just don't hit your bank account limits. I really want it to come back, and I don't have qualms mentioning the PayPal monthly payment option to people, but 1,000 people buying eight copies each is not going to truly showcase a viable future of expansions. I'm getting one copy. I'm not in this for reselling. It is one hell on a one and done if that ends up being the case. I can't imagine this having more next year if it doesn't hit the 16K sales. I just can't
I feel the same way for the most part. I really would not encourage people to back multiple sets if they can’t afford it, obviously be smart with your money. I’m backing one, that’s all I can afford and that’s totally fine. This campaign if it succeeds would probably never shelf product in targets or walmart like it did in the past however, it will likely follow heroquest’s footsteps in having limited releases in game stores if anything.
Old October 4th, 2022, 10:58 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"Relax, you guys are going at a pretty solid clip for this."

That's the part I liked! It was nice of him to be encouraging, since he's not in it himself. (And I've been saying this over and over myself, without Haslab experience).
Old October 4th, 2022, 11:15 AM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

Well as someone who bought from All Things Heroscape years ago to expand my collection, I just received an email from him about the Haslab. I don't know how many of his clientele are on this forum as longtime Heroscape players verses how many found the game later after the discontinuation. However if someone was in the market for jungle trees would they rather spend $209 plus shipping or $250+tax and get jungle trees, ruins, terrain and 71 miniatures in a years time.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old October 4th, 2022, 11:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
"Relax, you guys are going at a pretty solid clip for this."

That's the part I liked! It was nice of him to be encouraging, since he's not in it himself. (And I've been saying this over and over myself, without Haslab experience).
Haslabs do tend to be slower building from what I've heard, so if anyone's dismayed based on Kickstarter patterns, probably a reason to recalibrate a bit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2022, 02:26 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
My apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere (I'm sure it has) but do we know if any of the squads in the new set are common? Has it been confirmed that they're all unique? We're in for one set and I'm just wondering if there's any reason to get a second one (besides terrain)?
In case you and bunjee both want to be pirates.
bunjee is a ninja agent, she can't be a pirate
We don't put limits on Bunjee.
I knew better than to ever try.
Old October 4th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
Well as someone who bought from All Things Heroscape years ago to expand my collection, I just received an email from him about the Haslab.
Interesting. If you don't mind me asking, what did the email say, exactly?
Old October 4th, 2022, 03:11 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
Well as someone who bought from All Things Heroscape years ago to expand my collection, I just received an email from him about the Haslab.
Interesting. If you don't mind me asking, what did the email say, exactly?
"A Special Message From ATH
Dear ATH Customers and Heroscape Fans,

Over a decade after being discontinued, Hasbro is bringing Heroscape back into production with a brand new release! You heard that right. They have announced the release of an all new master set on Hasbro Pulse, Hasbro's crowdfunding platform. Please take a look at the details below and follow the link to pre-order your new Heroscape Master set, Age of Annihalation: Vanguard Edition. In turn, the success of this master set crowdfunding will usher in an entirely new new production cycle of all new Heroscape content, terrain, figures and expansions in the coming years."

Then below is a link to the HasLab. I guess I've ratted myself out as having purchased from ATH
Old October 4th, 2022, 03:24 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
I guess I've ratted myself out as having purchased from ATH
No worries. Supply and demand 101. Thanks for sharing.
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:12 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

So this guy on youtube says they are creating a UK portal. He also says on an earlier Haslab they did this, also with one for the EU. He has no word about Australia yet. Here is a link; this is only his second post:

Old October 4th, 2022, 05:18 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
So this guy on youtube says they are creating a UK portal. He also says on an earlier Haslab they did this, also with one for the EU. He has no word about Australia yet. Here is a link; this is only his second post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ricDgbaJo
Would UK/EU numbers count toward our backer count or be separate?
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
They should count towards the total backer count. Many of us are a expecting a spike in backers once EU and UK fans can start backing.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:46 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
They should count towards the total backer count. Many of us are a expecting a spike in backers once EU and UK fans can start backing.
I just went to the UK site right now and it looked active. No sign of AoA on the EU site though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion