Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old February 8th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
~Aldin, who saw a funny comment somewhere about Peyton riding into the sunset on a Bronco
Riding off via Broncos hasn't worked out well for other former NFL stars ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2016, 01:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
TecmoBowl. Hail Mary. Montana to Rice. Almost as unstoppable as Bo Jackson.
They actually had to tone down Bo Jackson in the game because the NES system wasn't powerful enough to truly simulate Bo's Awesomeness...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2016, 01:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
The national shows are telling us Calvin Johnson is leaving because the Lions are terrible.
We already know the Lions are terrible! Thanks for rubbing it in though.
He's retiring because he's been so banged up the last few years. National shows are idiotic.
True but the Lions are still terrible. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Yeah, as far as class and composure, he calls to mind another former Lion Great, Barry Sanders. Both left too soon, also brought pride to their organization, and may be the best ever at their positions, certainly amongst the top 5. Just like with Barry, tough loss and wish the rebuilding Lions luck. (Surprisingly, Barry actually appeared in 3 times as many playoff games as Calvin.)
Quote:
I wouldn't say we're "rebuilding." We have a franchise QB. Every team is always in flux, but even without Calvin we have enough talent to get to the playoffs if we execute well.
Also true...RE-building means you had actually finished building the last time.

Quote:
I think another measurement you could make is: If we get rid of the guy, how easily can we replace him with someone better?
Perhaps but then you have the Bears where yeah...what they got's better than what Cleveland has but still I wouldn't call Jay Cutler a franchise QB

Quote:
How many Cowboys QBs do you remember between Aikman and Romo? How many of them were any good?
I remember all of them...but for the wrong reason.

Quote:
Romo's not a hall of famer, but he's their guy. At least until injuries and age force him to retire (which could be any time now, honestly).
Seriously...I think this last year shows you how good he actually is...Matt Cassell is considered a pretty decent QB that filled in fine for Brady when he when down...didn't he win like 12 games that year. Romo is the Cowboys.

Last year with Romo 2-0...without him 2-12

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I don't feel at all bad for Andrew Luck. He's played in a chump division his whole career. Put Stafford or Romo or Cutler on that team instead, and I bet they come away with just as many division titles.
Sorry playing catch up...Stafford and Romo I'll give you but Cutler would find a way to lose some of those.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
~Aldin, who saw a funny comment somewhere about Peyton riding into the sunset on a Bronco
Nice! I didn't get this one until I read it the second time. Well played, Batman.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The national shows are telling us Calvin Johnson is leaving because the Lions are terrible.
We already know the Lions are terrible! Thanks for rubbing it in though.
He's retiring because he's been so banged up the last few years. National shows are idiotic.
True but the Lions are still terrible. Sorry I couldn't help myself.
So are the Cowboys. What's your point?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

*oops didn't mean to post here*

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2016, 02:35 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nice! I didn't get this one until I read it the second time. Well played, Batman.
Nor did I until you posted this...very nicely done.

Old February 8th, 2016, 06:09 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nor did I until you posted this...very nicely done.
My, uh, friend doesn't get this, could you explain it so I can let him know?

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 8th, 2016, 06:15 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Think OJ....
Old February 8th, 2016, 06:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
^This is incorrect.

Romo started 4 games for the Cowboys last year. You may recall he came back for the Dolphin game ('boys won) and then got hurt again in the Panther game.(thanksgiving, 'boys lost)

So they were 3-1 with him as the starter last year, 1-11 without him.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 8th, 2016 at 06:46 PM. Reason: your point is still supported by the W-L but he did start 4 games
Old February 8th, 2016, 08:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
^This is incorrect.

Romo started 4 games for the Cowboys last year. You may recall he came back for the Dolphin game ('boys won) and then got hurt again in the Panther game.(thanksgiving, 'boys lost)

So they were 3-1 with him as the starter last year, 1-11 without him.
Yes, I did forget that. I tried to forget a lot of the past season but that actually makes my point even more...they only won 1 game without him. and actually didn't lose any games in which he finished.

Thanks.

Old February 11th, 2016, 08:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Btw, don't know if you guys heard, but they are currently airing on FX a special TV production of the People VS. OJ Simpson with a star-studded cast. Of note is a last minute recast. The part of the slow white Bronco will no longer be played by John Elway. Peyton Manning has been re-cast as the old, slow, white Bronco.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV