Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 18th, 2007, 08:22 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Repainted Heroclix - can be used for Marvel Heroscape

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I have begun to repaint a whole swag of my Heroclix miniatures for a game called Super system... but stupid me didn't think of using them with some of the customs from this site.

All that would be required is some rebasing I suppose.

You can check out my first batch on my blog www.boromirandkermitsbatcave.blogspot.com

If anyone else has repainted their heroclix, maybe we could get some pics up here to see what people are doing?

I have checked out the heavily playtested and revised Batman... I am soooooo looking forward to repainting mine and using this bad boy in my games.

Anyways, comments, queries and suggestions along with other peoples photos are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old July 18th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wow, you got some good painting skills there mate!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is as good a place to start a thread about Superhero repaints as any.
Glad you're getting use out of the TNT Batman! The intent of this community project was to let people use converted figures to their heart's content and feel fairly secure that they're balanced against the rest of the game. You'll have to let me know how he plays.
Oh, and those are some pretty cool paintjobs.

edit: I've got an Aquaman and Black Manta custom I can put up in my thread if you're interested (I saw your nice paint jobs there). They're not TNT yet, but they might be fun to use.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2007, 06:42 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Cheers guys The Batman custom is really cool. Batman is definetly my next repaint. I will rebase too some time in the near future.

Black Manta and Aquaman customs would be great... I can try them out for you definetly.

The TNT is a great idea and will hopefully get more traffic through here. I'd love people to share what they're doing for their customs. Are people rebasing or are they leaving clix bases on? Repainting? Leaving the original paint job... just curious.

Cheers guys,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old July 18th, 2007, 06:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm not talented in that area, so I'm just going with Clix figures as is. But were I better, I would certainly want to rebase mine with more Heroscapey bases.
I think the TNT is going to be picking up the pace soon. Magneto's coming up today and hopefully the Batman thread will be finalized soon so we can get the next one up after that.
I've also got a Superman in the waiting for TNT treatment.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Good stuff, Boromir. You too, Kermit

I am rebasing all my clix with scape bases for 3 reasons: 1) they look better 2) I have no reason for the clix stats anymore 3) so they could fit on the ladders
Old July 19th, 2007, 03:13 AM

Good point about the ladders! I will most likely rebase mine too now. Just wondering what you guys think of the scale difference between the clix and the official marvel heroscape models... too small to matter???

Old July 19th, 2007, 03:24 AM

I think it's too small to matter. Most of the clix figs that I'd prefer to be Medium 5 in HS are really more like Medium 4, but that's not a huge deal. It just means the heroes end up looking a tad bit more like squaddies, but it doesn't really hurt gameplay any, IMO.

Old July 19th, 2007, 03:27 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't think heroscape bases look all that good. And I want people to be able to look at a custom and know it's not an official figure. I rebase my clix, etc. onto black wooden discs the same diameter and thickness as heroscape bases. I think they look classy, and you can sort the customs out without knowing anything about the game. Ladder-compatible, too.
Old July 19th, 2007, 03:28 AM

That's good to know. I'll post my Batman repaint as soon as it's done. Expect it in the next day or so.

Ben

Old July 19th, 2007, 03:31 AM

Where do you get those discs, rdhight?
Part of me is reluctant to axe the bases, just on the off chance I ever get tired of HS and want to pick up clix. I don't really see that happening though, just one of those voices in the back of my head things. :P

Old July 19th, 2007, 03:37 AM

Those discs do sound interesting... got any photos of them??

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations