Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 5th, 2010, 11:21 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: KC's 2nd Birthday Bash in Warren, OH - Army Auction Draf

Thanks for all your hard work Frank!
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:55 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Because I'm bored at work today, I'll try and see if I can use every figure remaining in a themed 400 Point army, just for lefton4ya.

Here's what's left (note - these armies aren't in the pool unless absolutely necessary):

Deadeye Dan
Dumutef Guard
Finn the Viking Champion
Runa
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Sgt. Drake Alexander (v1)
Shiori
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Wo-Sa-Ga
Captain America
Red Skull
Spider-Man
Venom
Iron Man
Doctor Doom
Hulk
Abomination
Silver Surfer
Thanos

Summon the Courage
Captain America - 220
Sgt Drake - 330
Saylind - 410
($10) - 400, 3 hexes

Super Surfer
Silver Surfer - 320
Thorgrim the Viking Champion - 400, 2 hexes

Masked Marauders
Red Skull - 190
Runa - 310
Shiori - 370
Otonashi - 380 (would have to remove from Vydar's Renowned)
$20 - 400, 4 hexes

War Machines
Iron Man - 240
Major X17 - 340 (we'd have to swap X17 for another Shade squad in Soul Drain)
Finn - 420
($20) - 400, 3 hexes

Doom Crush
Dr. Doom - 245
Wo-Sa-Ga - 380
$20 - 400, 3 hexes

Come Here, You Stupid Red Ninja!!
Thanos - 360
Isamu - 370 (would have to remove from Smoke and Mirrors)
$30 - 400, 2 hexes

Hulk Smash!
Hulk - 370
$30 - 400, 1 hex

Abominable Roadmen
Abomination - 320
Dumutef Guard x3 - 395
$5 - 400, 7 hexes

Don't Move!
Spider-Man - 160
Venom - 310
Deadeye Dan - 370
$30 - 400, 3 hexes

I tried to use what synergies were left to me, and what themes were left. Surfer can fly out and attack, then Hyper Speed back to Thorgrim's side, and they're both Valiant.

Cap and Drake are both Soldiers, and Saylind can summon them both anywhere, and they're all Valiant.

Runa and Red Skull have very similar powers, Red Skull makes Shiori decent, Otonashi can use Tricky Speed with Runa, and everyone has either a mask on or a weird head.

Finn's spirit goes really well on Ironman, and X17 is about as close as I can come to War Machine without stealing a Deathwalker or Q Brother.

Wo-Sa-Ga is a genetically engineered monster and seems to be the kind of thing Dr. Doom would love to control.

I think it would be really funny to kill Thanos, and then have to chase Isamu around the map, hoping Thanos doesn't come back.

Hulk Smash.

Roadmen kinda sounds like Snowmen.... but that's all I got. Too bad Abomination isn't a Devourer...

Spiderman, Venom and Deadeye all have a way to decrease your opponent's defense dice, which I thought was cool. Plus, Spiderman and Venom tie their opponent's up in webs so they can't move, and Deadeye Dan can't move when he uses his Special Powers.

Those, plus the 57 armies already made, should use every unit in Heroscape created thus far, with the only repeat being the Venoc Warlord. And, if we wanted to, we could replace him in Viper Swarm with more Venoc Vipers.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:09 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
P.S. While I have all your attention, look at my Trade Post and see if you want to do any trades at the tourney.
I have Orcs and Shades set, not new but barely used. I would trade for Runa/ KMS and Milita and Wolves.

Also, If you have the Wave 10 heroes set, which I'm guessing is Heroes of Faerun, I will trade Protectors of Ullar+ Marro Dividers. Also I have Hatomato Taro.

Last edited by Fedex worker; May 5th, 2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please check out my trade thread as well. I'll be bringing a bunch of stuff to offer up for sale or trade. I'll also be bringing some Hex Dice Bowls!
Old May 6th, 2010, 12:36 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'm gettin a little nervous here, guys... can someone confirm that they're bringing those units that aren't on phantazm's list? I just want to make sure I know who's doing what, so we all don't show up Saturday short a bunch of units...

Thanks!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 6th, 2010, 01:10 PM

I can bring most of what's on that list. Between TJ and I we should have it covered.
Old May 6th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I can bring most of what's on that list. Between TJ and I we should have it covered.
Cool, thanks!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 6th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I'm gettin a little nervous here, guys... can someone confirm that they're bringing those units that aren't on phantazm's list? I just want to make sure I know who's doing what, so we all don't show up Saturday short a bunch of units...

Thanks!
Would that be these, listed on the last page but reprinted here for clarity's sake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I NEED SOMEONE TO BRING!!!!!:
Gladiatrons x3 (with Army Card)
Blastatrons x3 (with Army Card)
Marro Drones x4
Templar Cavalry x1
Sacred Band x2
Armoc Vipers x2
Between you and Dignan, KC, I'm thinking about moving the 'Scaper family to somewhere more HeroScape friendly. Have fun, all.

edit: Wow, ninja'ed while poking around a tourney thread I'm not even attending.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:36 AM

Frank, bad news, Heath and Josh are out. They both forgot to ask for the day off. Even with my repeated reminders. They send their apologies.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:14 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hey, I have 2 extra (or missing) dwarfs - I don't remember if I had 3 or 4 squads. I might have picked them up at the last tourney (against MattserTruckRally maybe?) Check your squads and if you are missing or have extra dwarfs let me know and maybe we can create a complete squad for one of us. they are both marked with different initials - I think one says GS and I can't tell what the other one says - but since I have traded dwarves both ways I don't remember which is from whom let alone how many squads I am supposed to have.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:34 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

All of ours say BS on them. If you bring them Ben will be there and he should be able to identify if it is his marking or not. Thanks lefton4ya!

Grenade lobbyist
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:55 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

When will this end?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events