Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 13th, 2006, 04:48 PM

Porter235 has disabled reputation
Virtual Valhalla for Vassal

I actually created the the thread here prior to there being a "Software" section. You can check it out by clicking the link in my signature. Be sure to take a look as there has recently been an update including graphical dice and a single zip file to download making installation much easier. Enjoy.
Old May 30th, 2006, 07:28 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I have been having trouble opponent-wise. As in every time I log on to VV, no one is on. How does everyone else deal with this, and/or when do you usually sign in?

Old June 23rd, 2006, 02:30 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
is anything going on with this?
I was hoping this had advanced and progressed, in ease of use and numbers of people who have adopted it.

Did this never reach critical mass?
Old June 23rd, 2006, 02:37 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
The new download with one zip is much simpler then the old downloads. I think getting it running is fine. I just don't think it has had enough exposure.

Old July 17th, 2007, 05:55 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
The best way to plan vassal games is to plan them here or another game site, then meet on the vassal server. I play the LOTR TMG vassal game and the best way for me to play games is to plan them at the TMG forum sites.

"Be of good courage..."
Old October 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Virtual Valhalla for Vassal

This thing dead?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:45 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've just started looking into making this a viable option as an "online play aide" to HeroScape. It looks like all the groundwork is pretty much done, it's just down to the laborious task of updating the module with all the new units. The main thing I'm not sure about yet and haven't been able to just muddle through is how they implemented the special powers so that I can add all those as well.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old July 30th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I dont think thats gonna happen-
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16258

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:12 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
But Vassal isn't an emulator, exactly. It doesn't simulate any of the units' special powers or enforce any complex rules, etc. All it does is provide a virtual surface to play on, with markers for the units and cards and a virtual dice rolling capability. In order to use it, you have to have access of some sort to the unit cards and HeroScape rulebooks (not that hard, with this site, but still). I don't doubt there is definitely something WotC could take issue with, especially the copyrighted images used as the unit markers, but it's definitely not a full-on emulator.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM

hammy time is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unhappy Re: Virtual Valhalla for Vassal

Can't play heroscape online I have google Crome how do i play?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software