Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 11th, 2013, 04:09 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Battleplan and Treasury have thus been upgraded. Check it out and let me know what you think, and especially if you encounter any problems.

(Note: This release did not include any content updates. The C3G/C3V/SoV units will be added later this month.)

Old January 11th, 2013, 04:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Looks great!

Just want to say (not that I haven't already) that Battleplan is amazing. I use it all the time for cards that I don't have and want to use for online play. That's the biggest reason I wanted to see the C3V and other customs added because I like being able to go there and make armies then get the cards to use/play. Great work, here!

~HS2010
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Battleplan and Treasury have thus been upgraded. Check it out and let me know what you think, and especially if you encounter any problems.

(Note: This release did not include any content updates. The C3G/C3V/SoV units will be added later this month.)

Old February 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How are the SoV/C3V/C3G updates coming along?

~HS2010, hoping he doesn't sound impatient but is really, really, excited for these updates.
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:05 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If all goes as planned, we should have C3V and SoV available next Friday. C3G will be after, but I'll let you know when we have something more solid.

Old February 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
If all goes as planned, we should have C3V and SoV available next Friday. C3G will be after, but I'll let you know when we have something more solid.
Just wanted to say thanks for doing this, 'scape now wouldn't exist without people like you.
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:51 PM

I haven't written an official blog post yet (it'll be tomorrow), but I wanted to let you all know that Valhalla Customs (formerly known as C3V/SoV) are now in Battleplan for Heroscape and Treasury.

You'll have to explicitly choose to show the VC units. In Battleplan, it's through the catalog options. In Treasury, there's a "more" button under the "show placeholders" checkbox.

Many thanks to Arch-vile for the unit stats, Super Bogue for the special power texts, doe138 for the card images, and ZBeeblebrox for the unit photos. Special thanks goes to Xotli for pulling it all together so we could easily get it into our database. And of course, we want to thank the entire Valhalla Customs team for all their quality work!

Old February 11th, 2013, 07:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I haven't written an official blog post yet (it'll be tomorrow), but I wanted to let you all know that Valhalla Customs (formerly known as C3V/SoV) are now in Battleplan for Heroscape and Treasury.

You'll have to explicitly choose to show the VC units. In Battleplan, it's through the catalog options. In Treasury, there's a "more" button under the "show placeholders" checkbox.

Many thanks to Arch-vile for the unit stats, Super Bogue for the special power texts, doe138 for the card images, and ZBeeblebrox for the unit photos. Special thanks goes to Xotli for pulling it all together so we could easily get it into our database. And of course, we want to thank the entire Valhalla Customs team for all their quality work!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:47 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you so much!
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:54 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old February 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Maybe you noticed, maybe you didn't but the SoV customs in Battleplan have new, pretty basic sides courtesy of doe138!!! PDF's coming soon for added coolness...
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:29 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks to everyone who helped make this update happen! I love being able to keep track of everything all in one place like this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software