Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM

Puuka has disabled reputation
Heroclix stats with ~Heroscape rules.

So, I was thinking, what if you used Heroscape dice with the Heroclix figs stats.

You would roll dice equal to your attack number, your opponent would roll a number of dice that is the difference between your attack and his def (Min 1)

So, The most common:
Att value is 9 (~900)
Def value is 16 (~850)

So, if your attacker has 9 (Rolling 9 dice) against the Defender that has 16 (7 dice: 16-9=7) So, if you roll more skulls than the defender does shield, then you would hit. Not sure if you should allow full damage as per HS rules though (Att Skulls - Def Shields= damage) If the Def rolled no Shields and the Att rolled all skulls, that would be 9 damage. Could lead to some very short games. (I would say a roll of all blanks would be a critical miss)

Not sure what people think?

Old August 27th, 2007, 09:56 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Well, MarvelScape already leads to very short games, and I've had several characters wiped out in only 1 attack, but I think I'd rather keep the 2 games seperate. Or perhaps it's jsut too late for me to be thinking like this

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations