Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:34 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: vegie's pictured battle reports- 6 reports released!

4-2

I vote for vegie's dad, even despite the 4th mass going up against a possible counter army.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:40 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

PK'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(a.k.a Vegie)
Oh guys how do you make a link??

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going for veggie.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old April 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I say vegie. If he can bring about a confrontation between Venom and Cap, it'll be difficult for the valiants to hit the PK's with the shield.
Old April 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

2-1: The Phantom Knights should have been used more aggressively to assassinate Marcus quicker, IMO.

I pick Vegie's Dad. Not just because I think Captain America will dominate the Phantom Knights, but also because the 4th Massachusetts can easily get 4 attack dice, and sometimes 5, have one more attack per turn, and outnumber the Phantoms by one. That extra Militia Man will make all the difference.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old April 27th, 2012, 08:56 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I say vegie has this one. The phantom knights, though slightly outnumbered, can close the gap from the 4th mass quickly, and with Insubstantial 3 the 4th mass will have a tough time shooting them, even with height and wait then fire. If Captain comes out, then vegie can bring up venom, and cap will have some trouble.
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Here's the report for this week.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Next week's report is another GenCon theme. This time it's Monster Mash. Our armies this time weren't exactly competitive, but we tried to throw out some figures that we don't use too often because of competitiveness/lack of having 3+ squads.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old April 30th, 2012, 05:37 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great Report! You got lucky against the Captain though. I'll take Your Dad for this one.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 30th, 2012, 06:02 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

4-3

Ouch! I think vegietarian18's hivelord army will walk all over the orcs in this next game. Emphasis on the walking all over. Trample stomp!

Last edited by The CEE; May 8th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old April 30th, 2012, 06:05 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

1-0
I've used vegie's army before, and the fault I have with it is that there is no range. Otherwise, it is a pretty good army. However, Deathwalker, with his explosion special attack, should be able to take out all the grubs surrounding Torkulna and Subakna. The orcs will be great backup when deathwalker falls. I think vegie's dad has this one.
Old April 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah that was a great report. It's the first one of yours I've read though usually my brother tells me the army's and I guess who's going to win and he tells me who wins in the end. For this report though I'm going to have to go for your dad vegie.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old April 30th, 2012, 07:04 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorOfEberron View Post
Deathwalker, with his explosion special attack, should be able to take out all the grubs surrounding Torkulna and Subakna. The orcs will be great backup when deathwalker falls. I think vegie's dad has this one.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports