Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 24th, 2024, 08:26 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

Tracking my update progress:
Old March 25th, 2024, 02:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe the OP is up to date now. Please let me know if it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:30 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I believe the OP is up to date now. Please let me know if it is not.
Sgt. Drake is now ready to be linked also.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:27 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have finished updating all books that I worked on, and the links look good.

On the first post, the link still says Xenithrax the Soulweaver, when it should say Xenithrax the Vineweaver.

Here is a list of books that still need to be moved from the Age of Annihilation area into the Official Units area:
I also noticed we have an old book for Raakchott, Desecrator of Death in the Age of Annihilation area, but we have a new book for Raakchott, Steward of Death updated and good to go in the Official Units area. I suppose the old book can be deleted or at least renamed accordingly.

Thanks for all the help!
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:25 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I have finished updating all books that I worked on, and the links look good.

On the first post, the link still says Xenithrax the Soulweaver, when it should say Xenithrax the Vineweaver.

Here is a list of books that still need to be moved from the Age of Annihilation area into the Official Units area:
I also noticed we have an old book for Raakchott, Desecrator of Death in the Age of Annihilation area, but we have a new book for Raakchott, Steward of Death updated and good to go in the Official Units area. I suppose the old book can be deleted or at least renamed accordingly.

Thanks for all the help!
To add onto this, I believe that the Book of Admiral EJ-1M also needs to be transferred over to the Official Units forum.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units