Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 27th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - SIGNUPS UNTIL 10/13/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'll be sitting this one out, since I'm already in two other events, but it looks like fun.
Coward
Old September 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For Treasure Quest the tglyphs function normally right?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old September 27th, 2013, 12:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
For Treasure Quest the tglyphs function normally right?
Yes. And if you use a temporary glyph, it is gone just like usual, and no longer counts towards your total.

(Victory conditions are checked at the end of each turn, not in the middle, though. So it's possible to, for example, be tied 2-2 with the 5th glyph already destroyed, use the elixir of speed to fall behind 1-2, kill an opponent's hero to cause him to drop two glyphs, and win the game 1-0.)

Last edited by dok; September 27th, 2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: which would be awesome
Old September 27th, 2013, 12:07 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Never really played in any formats other than "kill everything." So this should be...interesting at best. Many thoughts will be had.

too many thoughts, apparently

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 27th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaolv View Post
Never really played in any formats other than "kill everything." So this should be...interesting at best. Many thoughts will be had.

too many thoughts, apparently
You know man you can just kill the opponent. Simple and effective just like AK47.

In fact 95% of time the guy who won by taking the flag or treasures would also have win in a kill them all scenario special rules are just here to spice things up.

Just take care of Cyprien in treasure quest.

The new format is not very exciting but we know it works well.
455 points is a bit small to me it does not allow lots of combos and you can't go for something gimmick without taking a lot of risks.

Big round of applause for Soundwarp, I love your stuff (who doesn't) actually if I win the figure I dunno if I wil be able to play with it because I would be to afraid to break such a beauty.

Last edited by Foudzing; September 27th, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old September 27th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just my but I think it would be neat if, at some point, in a capture the flag game the person decides where to put their flag, like a real capture the flag game. Not sure what areas would have to be designated where the flag would have to be hidden but in the SZ would probably be easiest.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old September 29th, 2013, 06:05 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am now signed up here's my hints:
The British (and a Roman, and an American) are coming!
Working up to a frenzy.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Working up to a frenzy.
Easy:
3x 10th reg+ Marcus + Drake V1 + Marcu Esenwein
Venoc Warlord + 4x Aubriens Archers + Brave Arrow

Good duo well balanced.

Old September 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Working up to a frenzy.
Easy:
3x 10th reg+ Marcus + Drake V1 + Marcu Esenwein
Venoc Warlord + 4x Aubriens Archers + Brave Arrow

Good duo well balanced.
Not quite for the second one, that one is Haduc, 3x Aubriens, Venoc Warlord, Kynelta Gwen.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 29th, 2013, 06:56 PM

Yay! 6/6 first army 4/6 second one! Do I get a cookie?

Old September 30th, 2013, 12:59 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Double Checking

Really glad I reread the first post. Not only did I have the point total wrong but I also totally missed the figure count. Back to the drawing board.

~Dysole, a little sad because he had a real nice rock-paper-scissors component to his armies
Old September 30th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How often do you all have tournaments? It feels like the last one just ended (or has it even ended yet?). Not that I'm complaining, I certainly enjoy playing.

The new format and restrictions seem interesting. I think I'm all submitted and my armies should be fun to play, if anything. I look forward to my matches with all of you.

What are the options for the repainted figures, by the way? Thank you, Soundwarp SG-1, for offering the additional prize.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events