Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old April 25th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Sports: NHL

Well, now that the Penguins are out of the playoffs, I have to cheer for the Sabres. I used to live a couple hours east of Buffalo, so cheering for them seems natural. I've tried to like the Blackhawks since I grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago and now only live an hour away, but their owner is the worst in sports and the management hasn't got a clue on how to build a team. They are disappointments year after year.

I know there are some Canadian 'Scapers here, that means at least a few other hockey fans besides me

Any hockey fans out there?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:52 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
I know nothing about hockey, except that it's a bunch of guys colliding on ice. Is Tampa Bay still in it? I thought I saw them in the playoffs or something was in the paper...

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
I know nothing about hockey, except that it's a bunch of guys colliding on ice. Is Tampa Bay still in it? I thought I saw them in the playoffs or something was in the paper...
No, Tampa is out of it now.

It's really a great sport when you learn it.

Old April 25th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No no no - cheer for the Sharks! So many years knocking, it's time they reached the promised land!

~Aldin, by the Shark Tank

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 25th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
No no no - cheer for the Sharks! So many years knocking, it's time they reached the promised land!

~Aldin, by the Shark Tank
Okay, okay. I'll cheer for Super Joe Thornton and the Sharks to come out of the West. But... come Cup time, if it's the Sharks and Sabres... I'll have to go with the boys from western NY. Though if the Sabres don't make it to the Cup Finals, then by all means, I would love to see the Sharks finally win one. They will have a tough test agains the Ducks though, should be a good series.

Old April 25th, 2007, 11:24 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Redwings actually. I'm hoping that Vancouver bumps off the Ducks this series because I'd far rather face them for the west. Since you're pulling for my Sharks in the west I'll back the Sabres in the East - Go Buffalo!

~Aldin, watching Anaheim put the hurt on Vancouver

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 26th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Redwings actually. I'm hoping that Vancouver bumps off the Ducks this series because I'd far rather face them for the west. Since you're pulling for my Sharks in the west I'll back the Sabres in the East - Go Buffalo!

~Aldin, watching Anaheim put the hurt on Vancouver
You're right. I thought I heard the announcers say that the Canucks would play Detroit if they beat Dallas, during the Dallas/Vancouver game 7.

Actually this works out better because at least I can watch San Jose now, since they are playing Detroit. At least some of the games will be on early enough for me to catch.

Old April 26th, 2007, 07:36 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Since I'm originally from Michigan and now I live across the river in Windsor, I'm a diehard Red Wings fan...Go Red Wave!

They dominated the Flames...I think it was 600+ shots on goal to 250 for the series. The Dominator is back to form and it allows for an agressive defense. I'd say the Wings in 6 over the Sharks.

(Sorry Aldin, the Sharks have to lose, so the Red Wings can get the cup)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox
Since I'm originally from Michigan and now I live across the river in Windsor, I'm a diehard Red Wings fan...Go Red Wave!

They dominated the Flames...I think it was 600+ shots on goal to 250 for the series. The Dominator is back to form and it allows for an agressive defense. I'd say the Wings in 6 over the Sharks.

(Sorry Aldin, the Sharks have to lose, so the Red Wings can get the cup)
Well ZBeeblbrox, being originally from Chicago area and still living an hour away, it's mandatory that I hate the Wings with every fiber of my being

Calgary is Kipprusoff and Iginla. I think the Sharks have a lot more depth in their offensive arsenal and are better defensively. They are very young with fresh young legs. Lidstrom gave Iginla fits, so it will be interesting to see who he's on the ice against.

Look forward to the series either way.

BTW, I had my second bachelor party in Windsor back in '99. It was a great time. Actually, I had my first bachelor party in Niagra Falls (Canadian side) back in '90. That was a great time too.

Old April 26th, 2007, 12:21 PM

I'm tellin' ya Zaphod - this is the Sharkies year - the Wings are going down!

~Aldin, waiting for tonight

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 26th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Once the Stars are out of it (meaning round 2 anymore) my favorite team becomes whoever is playing the Red Wings.

Old April 26th, 2007, 03:47 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
It's all about New Jersey, baby!

GO DEVILS!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media