Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:11 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Unreleased Scenario Update

Can't wait to see these maps! Thanks for keeping at this, Guru--much appreciated!
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:01 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:08 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I shot Guru a PM about this, but I didn't want to bother him too much, so he could continue his awesome work with the scenarios.

So to the general community:
I want to know if Othkurik is really dead, storyline wise, or is he merely out of the picture. In the River of Blood, it states word for word that Othkurik is slain, and if so, I want to develop Chaoskampf around that fact. Reason being is because I'm keeping my fan novel as canonically as possible.

So, is the black dragon dead in the story? Or merely out of the game?

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:33 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Meant to respond, sorry.

Othkurik is dead. Everyone throw out your Minis. Othkurik is no longer tournament eligible.

Just Kidding. Othkurik fell into the River of Blood and was swept away. In the next room he was swept right into a Potion of healing that the heroes were nice enough to miss. Othkurik limped off into the darkness vowing retribution. He's alive for further scenarios and fiction.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Last edited by theGuru; February 22nd, 2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:04 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Ha ha ha ha. Nice fix there Guru!

Creator of Nowdays.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Meant to respond, sorry.

Othkurik is dead. Everyone throw out your Minis. Othkurik is no longer tournament eligible.

Just Kidding. Othkurik fell into the River of Blood and was swept away. In the next room he was swept right into a Potion of healing that the heroes were nice enough to miss. Othkurik limped off into the darkness vowing retribution. He's alive for further scenarios and fiction.
That works for me.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Nice maps. They look sweet. Mainly the one on the computer. Oh ya,nice shot with your cat.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

OMG Those cats are awesome!

Seriously though, cool map! Can't wait for this to come out.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Meant to respond, sorry.

There goes my army for TotalCon.

Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:05 AM

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios

The first scenario has been posted!

The Song of the Pillars is a 2-3 player scenario that uses 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM and 2 Ticalla Jungle Sets. It uses a new battlefield called Aveniul's Threshold.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3094

A bit of background on the first 3 scenarios. They were all created during the development of Wave 10. That is why you'll see Ticalla Jungle in all 3 of the scenarios. Song of the pillars is a great skirmish scenario that we had a lot of fun creating. I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of it as we did.

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:11 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I wish I had two TJs - maybe I'll make my own with some aquaruim plants as others have posted.

Eventually I will update my compilation of all the official scenarios to include the new ones you post. Out of curiosity, how long do you think it will take you before you release all the ones you have canned? My guess is that even you do not know, but if you had to give a general range in weeks...

Looks like we have an official Heat of the Battle rules now:
Quote:
Army Placement: Each player brings a 500 point army. Roll the 20-sided die to see which player places first. Placement then proceeds clockwise around the table. You can place 1 Army Card worth of figures at a time. You can only place figures onto spaces on levels 1 and 2.

You may place figures you control adjacent to each other, but you cannot place any figures adjacent to your opponent’s figures.

If a figure cannot be placed on the battlefield without violating those rules, it is destroyed.
Also, it looks like this is symetrical and meets BoV requirements and the rock has 24 spaces a side so is a great start zone. Perfect map for tourneys too.

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 23rd, 2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Tourney map!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:25 AM

I'm planning on one a week, and that would put this process at about 5 weeks (3 Wave 10 scenarios, Chaos in the Catacombs, and the updated ROB along with the Shadow Cavern Dungeon Adventure).

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News