Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Monster Mash - July 30, West Chester, PA

Date: 7/30/2011 @ 1pm

Games Keep
929 S High St
West Chester, PA 19382

484 905-5533

Format: We'll be going with the Monster Mash format from the Gencon event schedule:
Quote:
Players bring a pre-drafted 550 point Heroscape, no Marvel. The army MUST include at least 3 Large/Huge, unique/uncommon units. Army cannot exceed 24 hexes.
Entry fee will be $5 which will go entirely towards prize support.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Madwookiee (Hellsgate, Incendium, Umbra)
Jay
grunttactics
Northgate (Bad Moon Rising)
Justine
Mason
clan
xanth
SqueegeeLuigi9999
Scott
Johngee (Quasatch Playground)
tom (Underground Iceways, Overgrown, Frozen Cavern)
SqL's Dad
Arcus

Possible:
spidysox
Drakeson

Last edited by mad_wookiee; September 5th, 2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Monster Mash - July 30, West Chester, PA

Going to try and make this one, though it may be tough to get this past the wife with gencon the following week.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 27th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Barring any random weirdness, I should be able to attened. So put Xanth and myself on the possible list for now, and I'll confirm as we get closer.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 27th, 2011, 11:49 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am going to try and make this one as well, but like Spidysox said it may be hard getting my permission slip from the wife.
Old April 27th, 2011, 03:34 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Along with the others you can put the epic brothers up on the possible list.
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:33 AM

grunttactics Woo who?

I can make this one. It sounds like a fun format!

Thanks,
Fred
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:42 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Going to try and make this one, though it may be tough to get this past the wife with gencon the following week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Barring any random weirdness, I should be able to attened. So put Xanth and myself on the possible list for now, and I'll confirm as we get closer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I am going to try and make this one as well, but like Spidysox said it may be hard getting my permission slip from the wife.
...As stated above: barring any "random weirdness" and receiving my wife's concurrence because of planned activities "the following week" I'm hoping that ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunttactics View Post
I can make this one. It sounds like a fun format!
LOL; - )
~John G.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old May 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Please put Mason, Justine, and myself down as attendees for this tournament.
Old June 4th, 2011, 11:30 PM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Attendees are up to date and I've started to add maps.
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:50 PM

Updated maps. Six appear to be sufficient for the moment - if we get more interest, I'll add more maps at that point. Looking forward to this, and to Northgate's event this coming weekend!
Old June 29th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Started fiddling around with army ideas. Man this is a tough one, but I like it! Tor-kul-na perhaps.............

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 29th, 2011, 07:56 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Pulverizers x 3 plus . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events