Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 7th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craigslist Deals

any one know of a way to search craigslist with out having to do one area at a time? is there a third party search engine?
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:54 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
any one know of a way to search craigslist with out having to do one area at a time? is there a third party search engine?
Try these:

http://www.allofcraigs.com/

http://www.searchtempest.com/
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

From opening post of this thread. It just so happens I added a couple sites to the post yesterday. Allofcraigslist is the same as a google search, but craigzoom looks pretty good now and searchtempest isn't bad to look at places within driving distance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I use Craiglook.com to search as it searches all locations and looks better than the standard interface. Craigslook has been shutdown by craigslist - they changed their name to CLAZ.org which isn't bad, but they took out all the craigslist listings leaving only some other websites (which are becoming more popular due to being included in CLAZ), but there is no easy way to search all craigslist locations. There is craigzoom.com, crazedlist.org, searchtempest.com, dailylister.com, statewidelist.com, craigspal.com software and Craigslist Reader software, but they are not as good. I haven't tried the software/apps, but craigzoom and Searchtempest and do seem to work the best of available options. Also, you can always use google to search craigslist.org.

Also, I just thought I would remind people that BoardGameGeek marketplace is a good place to buy from that you can sometimes get deals, although many are just as high as eBay prices. Also, a lot of the people are overseas, which is great if you are too.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 7th, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:52 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Good deal for anyone just starting near Portland. Looks like ROTV, RTTFF, Raknar's, Orm's, Castle, and a couple small expansions.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tag/2884668228.html

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post
Good deal for anyone just starting near Portland. Looks like ROTV, RTTFF, Raknar's, Orm's, Castle, and a couple small expansions.

I'd recommend that someone local check it out in person. When I offered to buy it via PayPal and pay for shipping, here's the exact email response I received:
"oh well i dont have a paypal and ive sold some hero scape to other another person before threw mail and he sent me money threw mailing it with cash and thats how the money was trasfered and all i sold him some of the stuff you see in the pic like s few people and the bridge."
It might still be a good deal, but the response didn't exactly inspire confidence.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Last edited by Grison; March 8th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:40 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Screw the scape..how much does he want for the Lego DeathStar?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Screw the scape

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 9th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post

I'd recommend that someone local check it out in person. When I offered to buy it via PayPal and pay for shipping, here's the exact email response I received:
"oh well i dont have a paypal and ive sold some hero scape to other another person before threw mail and he sent me money threw mailing it with cash and thats how the money was trasfered and all i sold him some of the stuff you see in the pic like s few people and the bridge."
It might still be a good deal, but the response didn't exactly inspire confidence.
Well that somebody was me. He is a 15-year-old kid and he wasn't sure how to do PayPal even though I told him and a check was hard for him because he had no bank account. I even offered a Gift card of his choosing or a cash card, but he was unsure. So I broke down and sent him cash in an envelope and had it certified. Once it was signed for, he sent the squads I wanted and packed them exactly the way I told him to....to the letter.

I already asked him about the lego deathstar, and it is not for sale...but he does have a lot of other lego he is selling. He is a decent kid, just not very savvy when it comes to transactions and the post office.

I give him a B+ because we had a good transaction, but not an A because I had to pay in CASH.

Oh, and I picked up the Rttff, Greeks and Vipers, Heroes of Durgeth, and Heros of Nostraland.
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Guys thanks for all the sweet info! lets see what I can find out
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:37 AM

Polynices is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Someone near Tacoma, WA may want to check out http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/tag/2907775154.html. $10 for a Ticalla Jungle!

I emailed him to offer him more in exchange for mailing it but he said he didn't mail things. I'm not in a position to drive down there (or I wouldn't be sharing the listing, heh) but maybe someone else lives there or nearby.
Old April 13th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Not sure what's in here, but if someone is near Bakersfield, you might check out this.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Here is someone sellling a huge collection, apparently 4-5 of every piece, including gencon exclusives. Could be a good deal, if it lives up to what he says.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales