Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Hero... or Squad?
Hero! 23 58.97%
Squad! 16 41.03%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 24th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Create-A-Unit 2: Part 1 - Hero or Squad?

Remember Create-A-Unit? You know, THIS thingy? That was fun, right?

Well, the original creator - Larmo - asked if I wanted to start it up again. And I agreed. Then I forgot for like a month, and he reminded me, and here we are. The idea is fairly simply; as a community, we create a unit.

So, let's start as we did then - should our unit be a Hero, or a Squad? Poll closes in three days.
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:26 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 1 - Hero or Squad?

This is a great idea! I look forward to being a part of it.
Old April 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Looking forward to this, johnny. Let's see what we can come up with.
Old April 25th, 2009, 06:33 PM

Gentoo is surprisingly tart

Sounds fun! I've recently made a couple of marvel customs (here), and I've really enjoyed it, so I think I could get into this. Count me in.

"Come, silent walrus. Let us storm the castle!" - Adam Savage

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." Acts 16:31
Old April 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM

Poseidon's trident is surprisingly tart
Exclamation Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 1 - Hero or Squad?

What exactly is this? (The reason for the urgent sign is that I am going to start a thread and I need to know if this is kinda like the one I am going to start.)Edit:Never mind I just started it. Please check it out.

Twas' a bad day when I almost quit Heroscape.

Last edited by Poseidon's trident; April 25th, 2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Advertising my thread
Old April 27th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in! Looks like Hero is going to win, are you going to be working within the current Heroscape structure (ie generals, races, classes, personalities, etc.)?

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 27th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yup - in fact, the last Create-A-Unit created some backup units for Dund, so I'd encourage you to create something that not only works within HeroScape, but improves upon it.

Or not. It's up to you, really.
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

I voted squad! Let's hope for a comeback!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:36 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Go squads! Ill be here for the CAU too.
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post

Why are you contradicting your signature? Your sig says, "Down with Squads", and you're voting for that the unit we create will be a squad...

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:43 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post

Why are you contradicting your signature? Your sig says, "Down with Squads", and you're voting for that the unit we create will be a squad...
Actually, it says down with Sguads, not Squads. Inside Joke
Old April 27th, 2009, 02:34 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker

I voted hero because we did a squad last time. Glad to see this going again!
EDIT: Oh, and once this is done I'll update the index with the unit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards