Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:37 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaClash View Post
I didn't even get half way through when my system completely broke down. I'm gonna have to move everything to the basement if I'm going to catalog it. I mean, once I got up to seven sets of Aubrien Archers and like ten sets of each of the Venoc creatures, it was getting a bit ridiculous.

By the time I contacted this guy, it was already sold!! Nice score!
I'll bet you were giggling the whole way home.

Cheers!!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:38 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Just out of curiousity, how much did you pay for this stuff?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

The guy listed it for $900.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:21 AM

MechaClash Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Holy crap
Holy crap indeed. Driving 350+ miles from Pittsburgh to Rhode Island is no joke, but it looks like it was worth it. Congratulations on the score and welcome to the site, MechaClash!
He actually met me in New York. I kicked in an extra 50 bucks for his time and willingness to meet me somewhere in between.

I managed to get there on one tank of gas. Granted, it was pretty low (dash gave the warning that I had less than 50 miles of fuel left,) but I could tell by my GPS that I few enough miles left in my journey to get there. After I loaded up all the stuff (and finished bs'ing with the dude,) I filled up the tank and headed back up.

I figured I'd get back and fill up at the gas station closest to my street, but I was over 20 miles from home and I was running on fumes. I couldn't figure out why my trip home would be longer that the trip there.... then I realized I must have brought my gas mileage down by loaded my car up with so much extra weight!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:38 AM

MechaClash Woo who?

Also, I don't know if they're worth anything, but he had a bag full of cards that were "misprints". For instance, he had the Templar Knights that did not have the proper Jandar symbol. There was another card that had the wrong size and height. Another was printed off-center. Are things like this valuable?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Oh yes, they certainly are. Not sure how much, however.

Are you planning on selling some of your Wave 4 figures?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Also, I don't know if they're worth anything, but he had a bag full of cards that were "misprints". For instance, he had the Templar Knights that did not have the proper Jandar symbol. There was another card that had the wrong size and height. Another was printed off-center. Are things like this valuable?
The off center might be worth something, but my experience has been the misprints and corrected version have the same value.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM

MechaClash Woo who?

Here's a pic of just the NIB stuff. HUGE file warning.

Spoiler Alert!

Also, as for the other picture I showed; that was almost 6 tackle boxes full (one still had a hand full of figures in it.) What I still had to go through was another 5 tackle boxes, and 8 12x6in plastic storage bins. There's also a jumbo ziploc bag with all the flagbearers and some other assorted figures. There's also a big box full of Mimrings, Marro Hives, and other giant masterset pieces.

And this hasn't touched on the terrain, either.
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:28 AM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Also, as for the other picture I showed; that was almost 6 tackle boxes full (one still had a hand full of figures in it.) What I still had to go through was another 5 tackle boxes, and 8 12x6in plastic storage bins. There's also a jumbo ziploc bag with all the flagbearers and some other assorted figures. There's also a big box full of Mimrings, Marro Hives, and other giant masterset pieces.

IF you feel like it is more than you need (I am guilty of hording myself), I am sure we all would be more than willing to help you with finding new homes for the "excess".

I personally am only interested in marro dividers and Agent Skahen to finish my collection.
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:29 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Quote:

IF you feel like it is more than you need (I am guilty of hording myself), I am sure we all would be more than willing to help you with finding new homes for the "excess".

I personally am only interested in marro dividers and Agent Skahen to finish my collection.
I'm personally interested in anything

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 24th, 2012, 05:51 PM

OK, who just snatched the North Platte CraigsList collection:
Quote:
I have about 3 main sets allowing for a rather large map. Tons of figures and cards to make your armies versitile. Fun for many ages.
I was working out shipping with the guy and he says that someone just paid him sight-unseen and snatched it away.
This is like the 10th time this has happened!! Drives me crazy!
Why do sellers tell you it is yours then sell it to someone else???!!!
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:03 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
OK, who just snatched the North Platte CraigsList collection:
Quote:
I have about 3 main sets allowing for a rather large map. Tons of figures and cards to make your armies versitile. Fun for many ages.
I was working out shipping with the guy and he says that someone just paid him sight-unseen and snatched it away.
This is like the 10th time this has happened!! Drives me crazy!
Why do sellers tell you it is yours then sell it to someone else???!!!
This happens to me all the time too, and in fact I thought I had a deal for the huge lot that MechaClash just got. It's the Heroscape Ninjas, I tell you!

In one case, I had even paid the person before they changed their mind and sold it to someone else. It took two months to get my money back.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales