Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

My local game store got these in today. These photos should answer everyone's questions.

The figures are a little bit thinner than the regular, bulky 'Scape figures. They are the same height as the average human figure. The bases are pretty much the same size as D&D figs.

Old November 11th, 2011, 03:52 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Thanks for showing some picks. Its nice they are pretty much the same size as heroscape.

Old November 11th, 2011, 06:35 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Nice pics, Grish.

Here's what the figures look like on Heroscape bases.
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:08 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's another gallery that's better updated (rarities & today's previews: Manticore, Minotaur, Ogre).

Last I heard, there were supposed to be 13 Common, 10 Uncommon. I don't know if that's the final rarity distribution. He's got the Ranger & Dwarf assigned to Common, the Dwarf was Uncommon.

There will be eight Large figures, with one unrevealed; all are Rare.
Also, six Small figures, four of which are common Goblins.

Last edited by UtahScott; November 11th, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old November 12th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

You know, I look those figures over and most of them leave me kinda going eh. And some of them are down right goofy looking, like the Dwarf Fighter. The ones I like are:

Frost Giant
Half-Orc Barbarian
Human Ranger
Lich
Seelah, Iconic Paladin

The rest I could do without.
Old November 12th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I think some look good but others look like Mage Knight rejects. I actually like all the orcs and goblins but I'm a fan of that style.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 12th, 2011, 02:56 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone know if there is a game that goes with the miniatures, and if so if it is any good?

(I looked on BGG and couldn't find any info.)

The dragon is certainly impressive.
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:11 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Anyone know if there is a game that goes with the miniatures, and if so if it is any good?

No, other than general RPG use (specifically Pathfinder) there is no skirmish game or mini game.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 12th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:

No, other than general RPG use (specifically Pathfinder) there is no skirmish game or mini game.
.......Andrew
Though I am betting that the D&D Minis skirmish guild will be making stats for them all.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 18th, 2011, 03:51 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Giant Spider (Fyorlag size), Skeleton & Giant Caveweaver Spider (bite off a Medium figure's head size) revealed in the Paizo blog today (11/18 ).

That leaves the Wolf, Gargoyle, last two Goblins and the final mystery figure (next week?) to be revealed.
Old November 18th, 2011, 03:54 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:

.......Andrew
Though I am betting that the D&D Minis skirmish guild will be making stats for them all.
I'm not so sure about that as they are tight with WotC. I certainly hope so but I'm not sure what that would do with their relationship with WotC.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 18th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

8.99 at Troll and Toad for the basic pack of Pathfinder heroes.

They are NOT tight with WotC. They are competitors. WotC has D&D, Pathfinder is the Anti-D&D for people who are sick of constant changes to the game.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News