Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 25th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ztimster's Loot

Sorry guys. I have been very much behind since my wife decided to reorganize my office space. If I have missed getting back to you, please send me a gentle reminder and I will get back to you.
Old November 25th, 2014, 05:47 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Sorry guys. I have been very much behind since my wife decided to reorganize my office space. If I have missed getting back to you, please send me a gentle reminder and I will get back to you.
Okay okay, I won't send any more threats to call down the Great Pumpkin King on your house.

How's that website coming along? Just curious.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 25th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

I am hoping to get it rolling in the next few weeks as I have vacation time I have to use or I lose it. Maybe a good time because everything is neatly packed up and I can inventory it easily now.

I was a little frustrated last night as I tried to fill an order that should have taken 5 minutes and 40 minutes later I was still trying to find inventory. I ended up pulling from my personal collection to fill the order in frustration.

On the plus side, most of the figures are neatly packed into a 30 gallon tub in their individual zippies (one squad per zippy and all heroes packed together in their own zippies.) On the negative side, I have to go through a 30 gallon tub full of figures to find what I am pulling (major PITA.) They were all neatly arranged on several shelves in my office and in a few ArtBin containers before the "cleaning" which made pulling figures super quick and easy. An inventory system will make it all better as will sorting bins.

Any suggestions or advice??
Old November 25th, 2014, 06:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Clean your home office yourself.

Otherwise, you can buy a few (well maybe more than a few) little cubby holders and place small batches of bagged units into different cubbies. Unlike shelves, if something is in a cubby the person who is cleaning house is more likely to put the stuff back into where they were found. While its unlikely that they'd know which units go where on shelving, this method may work for a bit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 25th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No offense intended. My inquiry was on behalf of a friend, and I sent the gentle reminder a few days ago.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 28th, 2014, 09:12 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

If my order has caused you any inconvenience, I am very sorry.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 29th, 2014, 04:18 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Positive Feedback! Arrived within a week with everything inclued and in good condition. Everything in like new condition except for cards. 9.95/10. Highly recommended.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 30th, 2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I am hoping to get it rolling in the next few weeks as I have vacation time I have to use or I lose it. Maybe a good time because everything is neatly packed up and I can inventory it easily now.

I was a little frustrated last night as I tried to fill an order that should have taken 5 minutes and 40 minutes later I was still trying to find inventory. I ended up pulling from my personal collection to fill the order in frustration.

On the plus side, most of the figures are neatly packed into a 30 gallon tub in their individual zippies (one squad per zippy and all heroes packed together in their own zippies.) On the negative side, I have to go through a 30 gallon tub full of figures to find what I am pulling (major PITA.) They were all neatly arranged on several shelves in my office and in a few ArtBin containers before the "cleaning" which made pulling figures super quick and easy. An inventory system will make it all better as will sorting bins.

Any suggestions or advice??
Christmas ornament dividers? One squad or hero in a zippy per space. Label the spaces with the name of hero/squad. Put cards somewhere else I guess...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:19 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

My friend decided to look elsewhere for the units he wanted, @Ztimster , so you do not need to respond to any of my PMs.

Thanks anyway.

= =
Old December 1st, 2014, 06:13 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
My friend decided to look elsewhere for the units he wanted, @Ztimster , so you do not need to respond to any of my PMs.

Thanks anyway.
Has your friend found a good alternate source to buy from?
Old December 1st, 2014, 06:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

He's looking at Auggie's. Ztimster has, I believe, a great selection & generous prices, but my friend got a little impatient.

= =
Old December 1st, 2014, 06:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Patience is necessary. It's usually worth the wait, though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Positive experience with ztimster. Shipping was very prompt after I sent my payment and everything arrived in excellent condition. Prices were very fair.

For your information: it can take quite a while to get everything nailed down with this seller. I was "next in the queue" on April 2nd but was not able to send in a final order until April 28th, and then I was not billed until May 27th. However, as I said, once everything is agreed upon and payment is sent, ztimster is very prompt to get stuff shipped quickly as I said before.

Would trade again. Thanks!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades