Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 27th, 2013, 11:40 AM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 6/26/13

Quote:
I think that is the one caught in a blast from a Sentinel figure.
Great use of the mini.

IM is very cool. Nice melting.
Indeed it is the Wolverine that comes with the Sentinel, I grabbed two of them (the Sentinel) and imediately thought "hey, that would be a perfect zombie Wolvie" and sure enough...

I put him on a clear rod so he looks like he is in midair leaping at someone.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:09 PM

XStrike is surprisingly tart
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 6/26/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
How much do you think Gambit will be? I've been after Gambit for a while, and he his other Heroclix are about £10 at the cheapest over here.
If Green Lantern from the JLA base is any indicator, he'll probably be around $8... but this set is already getting way more hype than Teen Titans did, so that may inflate his value a bit.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

BEAST, PSYLOCKE, and ROGUE. Love the Rogue sculpt, shame where she's at.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:39 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStrike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
How much do you think Gambit will be? I've been after Gambit for a while, and he his other Heroclix are about £10 at the cheapest over here.
If Green Lantern from the JLA base is any indicator, he'll probably be around $8... but this set is already getting way more hype than Teen Titans did, so that may inflate his value a bit.
$8 isn't too bad I guess, I can live with that. I hope his price doesn't go up, all his other figures are expensive already
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:39 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Love the Rogue sculpt, shame where she's at.
What do you mean by that? Please tell me this one is not gonna be super rare, I've been waiting a long time for it.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
What do you mean by that? Please tell me this one is not gonna be super rare, I've been waiting a long time for it.
Only available packaged with a Super Booster - so $10 minimum. Not extremely rare but in pretty high demand.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Only available packaged with a Super Booster - so $10 minimum. Not extremely rare but in pretty high demand.
Dammit.
Old July 1st, 2013, 01:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 6/28/13

LONGSHOT. Looks pretty cool to me!

And, on top of that, we've got our first look at the New Mutants Team Base!

Old July 1st, 2013, 01:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 6/28/13

Awesome. Longshot is one of my favorites. Looking forward to the C3G version.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:01 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 7/1/13

Super psyched for Longshot! Mini looks great. I'll have to dust off my write-up for him.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

TB Longshot

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:04 PM

XStrike is surprisingly tart

From Twitter: Gravity Feed Jean Grey.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations