Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old March 20th, 2024, 11:12 PM

Heroes of the Scape Woo who?
Re: ScapeCon IV: August 7-11, 2024

Payment sent!
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:01 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
For people sharing rooms (3+) Hotel has a limited number of roll-away beds...
Roll-away beds? Back in the day we* never needed any extra beds. We put 16 smelly dudes into a room with 2 queen sized beds and forever named it.... THE MONKEY ROOM!

*I was never dumb enough to do something like this, but 16 OGs did.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:10 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
For people sharing rooms (3+) Hotel has a limited number of roll-away beds...
Roll-away beds? Back in the day we* never needed any extra beds. We put 16 smelly dudes into a room with 2 queen sized beds and forever named it.... THE MONKEY ROOM!

*I was never dumb enough to do something like this, but 16 OGs did.
First class all the way at ScapeCon!
Old March 27th, 2024, 10:59 AM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

Is there still time to be added to the wait list or should I just wait until April 1 at this point?
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiegfried View Post
Is there still time to be added to the wait list or should I just wait until April 1 at this point?
Go ahead and sign up on .org- there are empty spots.

Edit: I'll be sending payment instructions via email one more time this weekend before sign-ups open for anyone else who wants to attend.

Edit 2: and I'm glad you're going to be able to attend!
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:53 PM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiegfried View Post
Go ahead and sign up on .org- there are empty spots.

Edit: I'll be sending payment instructions via email one more time this weekend before sign-ups open for anyone else who wants to attend.

Edit 2: and I'm glad you're going to be able to attend!
Awesome, thanks! Looking forward to attending
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

out of curiosity...has everyone signed up on .org paid? or are you gunna begin kicking people on that list who haven't paid so spots for others open up? I've got a guy that may be interested...but really depends on that a bit since looks like we'll be full up with the waitlist unless people will be kicked.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 28th, 2024, 12:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
out of curiosity...has everyone signed up on .org paid? or are you gunna begin kicking people on that list who haven't paid so spots for others open up? I've got a guy that may be interested...but really depends on that a bit since looks like we'll be full up with the waitlist unless people will be kicked.
A few people have not paid yet. I'll be kicking them off .org on Monday. As it stands, there will likely be about 6-8 open spots come Monday.
Old March 28th, 2024, 02:14 PM

Heroes of the Scape Woo who?

Is it possible to get confirmation that my payment was received?
Old March 28th, 2024, 02:50 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroes of the Scape View Post
Is it possible to get confirmation that my payment was received?
Yes, you are all set- those who have not paid are listed in the OP
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:36 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

Today I have confirmed the ability to take off days between the 7th&12th of August. I just signed up and while I await payment instructions I’ll be composing an opportunity cost chart in order to determine how long I can and should stay at this fantastic event with you wonderful people. With 13 hours left of PTO to put toward Scapecon IV I have some decisions to make. Looking forward to seeing yall there, meeting some new folks, learning some things, and rolling skulls when I need shields.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old March 29th, 2024, 09:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
Today I have confirmed the ability to take off days between the 7th&12th of August. I just signed up and while I await payment instructions I’ll be composing an opportunity cost chart in order to determine how long I can and should stay at this fantastic event with you wonderful people. With 13 hours left of PTO to put toward Scapecon IV I have some decisions to make. Looking forward to seeing yall there, meeting some new folks, learning some things, and rolling skulls when I need shields.
That's great! I just sent out a last call and payment and hotel instructions one final time via email (through .org).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon