Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 11th, 2017, 12:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Looking for complete 3CG 'square' army cards

One last idea....with or without the bolts...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; January 11th, 2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Flipped colors look great. I do like the bolts as adornments too, but placement with the hex at the bottom (ie, which vertecies get them) feels off somehow.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Flipped colors look great. I do like the bolts as adornments too, but placement with the hex at the bottom (ie, which vertecies get them) feels off somehow.
I'm playing with it and having trouble getting something "right". I didn't want to put it on all the points but I can't seem to get it. I probably just need to quit for the night and try again later.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks great with and without, I can't decide. Try the bolt placements at 12 and 6 o'clock. Then also try it with 12, 3, 6 and 9. I think it looks a little better in those configurations.
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:58 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Looks great with and without, I can't decide. Try the bolt placements at 12 and 6 o'clock. Then also try it with 12, 3, 6 and 9. I think it looks a little better in those configurations.
Thanks for chiming in...is this what you were envisioning?

Old January 11th, 2017, 07:11 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah that looks good. I'll let others decide between "bolts/no bolts", but that does look better than the original bolts version in my opinion.

I just can't decide whether I like the clean look or bolted look.
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:51 AM
A Man of Taste

Update: Between the Figures, Glyphs, and Destructible Objects I am almost through four-54 card decks worth. Just need to finish up Wave 7 to hit that mark.

Old January 14th, 2017, 01:44 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Update: Between the Figures, Glyphs, and Destructible Objects I am almost through four-54 card decks worth. Just need to finish up Wave 7 to hit that mark.
So will these be published as images too, so people can use the card service of their choice? Lower quality or not, ArtsCow regularly does cards for $5-6 per 54, which is much, much cheaper.
Old January 15th, 2017, 07:21 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Quote:
So will these be published as images too, so people can use the card service of their choice? Lower quality or not, ArtsCow regularly does cards for $5-6 per 54, which is much, much cheaper.
Did not know that so thanks for that bit. While I will probably won't release images I will probably upload to artscow as an option.

Old January 16th, 2017, 01:31 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Did not know that so thanks for that bit. While I will probably won't release images I will probably upload to artscow as an option.
Awesome. The most recent deal was for New Years. Two decks for $10 including shipping.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is a good deal. I have three decks from Artscow and they are pretty nice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is a good deal. I have three decks from Artscow and they are pretty nice.
I had about 3 decks from there until I discovered Printerstudio...they were cheaper and side by side comparison way better than Artscow Pricing is now about the same usually and I haven't ordered from Artscow in probably two years so no clue if they've gotten better with quality.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy