Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old April 20th, 2014, 02:17 AM

abelincoln Woo who?
AbeLincoln collection sale

Hi! Sorry my first post is for selling my collection, I just found this site from a BGG post.

Selling my collection- 2 master sets, 1 marro, 2 bridges, 1 castle, 1 yeti ice and lots of individual characters.

BGG link- http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeksto...&itemid=586948

Ebay link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=261457876600

thanks!
Greg
Old April 20th, 2014, 09:53 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: AbeLincoln collection sale

Thanks, Greg, for using our site to pimp your auction....welcome

at least you are a site supporter...oh wait you''re not...

well at least you are a contributing member to our site...wait...no, that isn't true either.

Well thanks for using us for your own personal gain

And on Easter.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 20th, 2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: i guess an apoolgy makes everthing ok
Old April 20th, 2014, 01:09 PM

abelincoln Woo who?

Hi R˙chean! Thanks for the welcome to site . It appears you're one of the 'elder statesmen' here and it's always nice to be welcomed warmly into a new community. As a newbie, it can always be a little nerve-wracking not knowing if you'll be accepted or not.

I don't want to be presumptuous, but did you maybe mistype your post a bit while in a rush to make it to Easter services? Did you maybe mean something like- "Hi Greg! Welcome to Heroscapers.com, we're always happy to have new people join the site. It's too bad that you just found us now that you're selling your collection . If you decide to get back into the game be sure to check out everything else this site has to offer- find local players, talk strategy, and just generally hang out with a bunch of nice and fun people!
But thank you for posting about your collection being for sale in the proper thread, that's exactly what it's for and hopefully you'll make a fellow heroscaper very happy by letting them expand their collection. It's always a great contribution to the site when someone can make a fellow gamer happy by letting them know when there are new collections available to buy. Happy Gaming, be sure to come back and visit "?

Again, forgive me if I'm overstepping my bounds with my interpretation of your reply, it can difficult sometimes on the internet to understand someone's intended tone.

Have a great day!
Greg
Old April 20th, 2014, 02:54 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Greg has a point; I'd be very happy to get my hands on his HS stuff.

Happy Easter, folks!

Good luck, Greg!

~JS
Old April 20th, 2014, 04:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The sarcasm in this thread is deafening...

I do hope you find a buyer though, Greg. >.>

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades