Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 15th, 2009, 08:49 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker
Re: Battle at the Border II - April 18th, 2009 - Woonsocket

Count me in. I'm putting it on the calendar now.

Returns for more.

Old February 16th, 2009, 08:14 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Count me in. I'm putting it on the calendar now.
Great, added.

-insert signature here-
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:22 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
That's fantastic Nyphot! I can't think of a better way to celebrate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
It's being held at a church so maybe you can renew your vows.
Well... doesn't hurt to ask, right? I'll let you all know!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:10 AM

crazycongirl is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is this strickly a tournie only? Will there be demo's? I am from Woonsocket and my son and nephew might be very interested in checking things out but they aren't on a competitive level yet.
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:51 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yeah, its pretty much only a tourney, but beginners are more than welcome to participate. I have 14 and 16 year old nephews that may be playing who last played in this same tournament a year ago. So the spectrum of skill level is pretty diverse. That said you're welcome to just come an check things out.

-insert signature here-
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm 14 and I plan on winning.
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Note to self: Q9, Rats, Airborne Elite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycongirl
Is this strickly a tournie only? Will there be demo's? I am from Woonsocket and my son and nephew might be very interested in checking things out but they aren't on a competitive level yet.
If they have more-or-less mastered the rules then they should be fine. The Swiss scoring system will gradually pair everyone with others of roughly equal ability. From what I've seen in the past, more experienced players are happy to help beginners out.
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Well you now know what I'm not playing now!
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:27 PM

I think I'm going to take Rats x6 and be the annoying guy.

-insert signature here-
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycongirl
If they have more-or-less mastered the rules then they should be fine. The Swiss scoring system will gradually pair everyone with others of roughly equal ability. From what I've seen in the past, more experienced players are happy to help beginners out.
How did you know my team!

I'm actually going to be playing either the Wolves of Badru, or the Shades of Bleakewoode,I've got teams for both...

2xShades-200
Braxas-210
Agent Carr-100
Theracus-40
Sidebar:not telling
or
5x Wolves of Badru-400
Major Q10-150
Sidebar: Not telling!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM

Q10 and the WoB sounds like a great combo, plenty of sidebar possibilities too.

-insert signature here-
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Q10 and the WoB sounds like a great combo, plenty of sidebar possibilities too.
Plenty of Sidebar, remove 1 Wolf, add two rat's!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events