Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old June 27th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cardfight!! Vanguard.

Anyone play? Thoughts, opinions?

How is the gameplay?

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 14th, 2012, 12:50 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cardfight!! Vanguard.

A friend had (forced) me to play this yesterday and I'm already hooked. The deck I want to build isn't released in English until August, so until I'll keep playing his borrowed deck, but I have really high hopes for the game. There's some similarities with existing Card Games YuGiOh, Magic the Gathering, Summoner Wars, and Pokemon, but it's definitely a very unique game. The cards are very balanced, and while some decks could have slight edges competitively, a skilled player can win with nearly any deck. It's worth giving it the chance.

Old June 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

It's a game that I enjoy a lot. I own several decks and all seem decently balanced. Sometimes you can get screwed because a good game relies heavily on luck, but a lot of times that's not the case. It's a good game and worth getting into if you're into CCG.
Old June 8th, 2013, 07:40 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After several months, I just felt it became overly repetitive compared to YuGiOh or MTG. It just couldn't keep my interest any longer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games