Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 5th, 2015, 12:45 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Washington/Oregon

I'd love a chance to try out some figures from C3V's new wave. Sounds like a good idea to me .
Old June 5th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The 12th works better for me than the 11th and I can bring lots of C3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

I'm out of town that weekend (of course). Free the rest of the month.

Always open to host a weekend game in Vancouver. Been kicking around another massive ping pong table map. Got some unplayed new figs I want to try out too...
Old June 5th, 2015, 05:25 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I'd love a chance to try out some figures from C3V's new wave. Sounds like a good idea to me .
Yes! I picked up The Varja and about 5 squads of Deathwings that I am very curious to try out!

I'll let a few more folks reply here and then set up a Poll to see what days work best.

Peace, *Kai
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:52 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

sounds like a good idea to me
Old June 7th, 2015, 01:09 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Count me in it's been to long since I got any scape in. Any date works for me. Thanks for organizing this Kai.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old June 7th, 2015, 01:27 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Theoretically

I don't believe that date is eaten up at this moment. In the middle of a job hunt, so life could change on me but I want to do my best to make it work.

~Dysole, who agrees it's been too long since a live Scape thing
Old June 11th, 2015, 12:55 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I have been trading some PM's with Ninja Status, White Q Knight, William099, i_r_beej, and some other Portland-area folks about a casual 'Scape gathering in July.

I wanted to gauge interest and look at possible dates but the initial thought was July 11th or 12th. I'd work with Guardian Games to see if they would host our group again.

Since this is a casual game day -- we could run Classic, C3V, or even try out our own customs (since a few of us dabble in that arena). We could even add in some C3G (though I don't have the figures).

Sound like a good idea?
Just as an FYI July 12th is the free Summer Gamestorm Gameday at the Hilton in Vancouver which I was planning on attending. We could very easily do Heroscape there as well. I could contact a few of the con's board members to make sure we have room, but there is always enough from what I remember.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 11th, 2015, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
I have been trading some PM's with Ninja Status, White Q Knight, William099, i_r_beej, and some other Portland-area folks about a casual 'Scape gathering in July.

I wanted to gauge interest and look at possible dates but the initial thought was July 11th or 12th. I'd work with Guardian Games to see if they would host our group again.

Since this is a casual game day -- we could run Classic, C3V, or even try out our own customs (since a few of us dabble in that arena). We could even add in some C3G (though I don't have the figures).

Sound like a good idea?
Just as an FYI July 12th is the free Summer Gamestorm Gameday at the Hilton in Vancouver which I was planning on attending. We could very easily do Heroscape there as well. I could contact a few of the con's board members to make sure we have room, but there is always enough from what I remember.
Thanks, Robb, that could be an option. The Gameday is only for Sunday right?
Old June 11th, 2015, 12:37 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:

Sound like a good idea?
Thanks, Robb, that could be an option. The Gameday is only for Sunday right?
Correct but it goes from 9am to 9pm where as Guardian's Sunday hours are 12 noon to 8pm.

Old June 14th, 2015, 09:33 PM

I am creating an Event Poll here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51823

Please vote and spread the word.
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:27 PM

So, thinking about a September game day. Any thoughts on when people would be available?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers